PC - Round 12 - Hungarian Grand Prix [10/17/2019 8:00pm UK] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 12 - Hungarian Grand Prix [10/17/2019 8:00pm UK]

Wesselll

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Aug 30, 2017
Round 12 - Hungarian Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 18

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 17th November 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Hungaroring
Laps: 35

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
- @Tiliad

Tiliad

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Jun 27, 2018
I'm afraid I can not attend this race I have been very busy with school (I have been coordinating an event with multiple schools and many students.) so I do not have time to race as I have deadlines tonight. My sincerest apologies.

Sorry for being quite late I would have informed you earlier but since this thread was only up today I couldn't send my notice in advance.

klawutzke

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Mar 18, 2014
What a first race...

Qualifying was kinda okay. Plan was to qualify on the Softs to avoid all the traffic. Set a banker lap on the mediums, which was quite nice, then went out at the end of the session to improve. First sector was purple, then Iost the car on the kerb in the long right hander in the beginning of sector 2. So no improvement, starting P11, exactly what I didn't wanted.

The start was really good, that's what i expected, playing on the pad. Went to P10 before braking for turn 1. Then got pushed out, needed to use the runoff, back to P12.
From there on I had quite some framerate issues, ending in a huge lag on lap 13, from where on i stopped recording. Ended P13, after pitting an extra time for fresh Softs to put in the fastest lap. At least one thing that worked.

In the end I'm quite happy. Having played this game the first time this week and having the first league race since Season 10 on F1 2013 in Split 1 back in the days the one lap pace seems to be quite nice, but way to many mistakes during the race showed me that I definetly need to get my consistency back in order to fight for solid point positions.

Reactions: Jean