PC - Round 12 - Hungarian Grand Prix [13/01/2019 08:00PM] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 12 - Hungarian Grand Prix [13/01/2019 08:00PM]

Snook

F1 Schumacher Equivalent
Dec 16, 2017
Round 12 - Hungarian Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 16

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 13th January 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Hungaroring
Laps: 35

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
- @TheAPlegends
- @micsuking

Last edited:

TheAPlegends

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Feb 15, 2016
Unfortunately I'll miss both this and next race because I have exams on next two Sunday nights

• Informative
Reactions: Snook

R4NCE

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 9, 2018
Can people learn how to fucking drive man @JrHonour like you dont need to hug the inside and then use me as a brake at every corner. The game was fucking glitched after the *reliable* host left the session, this split/league is a joke

Reactions: trumpa94

R4NCE

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 9, 2018
Just confirm no show for the rest of the season plz because Im not driving here anymore @Snook

trumpa94

Formula 3 Test Driver
Jun 25, 2017
We had full course yellow ever since SC went into the pits.
All went wrong when the guy responsible for this split did not restart the race.
Full course yellow (at least with me) produced a lot of confusion, firstly because 10 of you WERE NOT ON DISCORD.

You can see by my driving that I respected FCY!

We use DISCORD because of situations like this, so we can agree upon unexpected glitches.
Also, I would like to thank @Brogan for hitting me in L12, that shunt deserves at least a race ban. Because of your shunt, I ended up the grass, spoiling my tyres and upon that, Ericsson hit me in the last corner and it was all over for me

FraGioco9

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Feb 25, 2018
All went wrong when the guy responsible for this split did not restart the race.
Full course yellow (at least with me) produced a lot of confusion, firstly because 10 of you WERE NOT ON DISCORD.

We use DISCORD because of situations like this, so we can agree upon unexpected glitches.
Also, I would like to thank @Brogan for hitting me in L12, that shunt deserves at least a race ban. Because of your shunt, I ended up the grass, spoiling my tyres and upon that, Ericsson hit me in the last corner and it was all over for me

It's been the first time I picked Leclerc instead of Ericsson for this race, but well there was a Sauber behind you ;)

Snook

F1 Schumacher Equivalent
Dec 16, 2017
Can people learn how to fucking drive man @JrHonour like you dont need to hug the inside and then use me as a brake at every corner. The game was fucking glitched after the *reliable* host left the session, this split/league is a joke
@Westyy told me had his game crashed. And even if he had left the lobby and lied to me lets say, I doubt you are in any position to criticise him, considering the amount of times you have left to lobby after retiring from a race this season. Also, I don't I need to remind you what you did at Spain too. So please, before criticising @Westyy who has contrubuted more to this split with his voluntary hosting duties then you probably have, make sure you are doing things correctly too.

I will talk about racing quality of the league later.

Snook

F1 Schumacher Equivalent
Dec 16, 2017

Very easy for you to criticise me isn't it, for not restarting the race? I don't think you would have asked for a restart if your race wasn't ruined and doing very well. Lets get one thing straight, you were out of the race because of YOUR OWN FAULT, not mine.

Full course yellow flag doesn't affect the racing, it just gives out penalties to overtakes, which I can EASILY remove. @csonor just put up an enquiry to get his penalties removed, for example. But of course not, that would require some decency, wouldn't it? It is much easier to just come to the forums, put down some negative comment and blame this random "guy that is running the split" for everything that goes wrong.

I won't even bother to explain to you why I did not restart the race, you don't deserve my answer. However, let me get this straight for you: I am the coordinator of this split and I'll decide when to stop a race or not and I really don't care if you think otherwise.

Last edited:
Reactions: Haydn and csonor

trumpa94

Formula 3 Test Driver
Jun 25, 2017
Very easy for you to criticise me isn't it, for not restarting the race? I don't think you would have asked for a restart if your race wasn't ruined and doing very well. Lets get one thing straight, you were out of the race because of YOUR OWN FAULT, not mine.

Full course yellow flag doesn't affect the racing, it just gives out penalties to overtakes, which I can EASILY remove. @csonor just put up an enquiry to get his penalties removed, for example. But of course not, that would require some decency, wouldn't it? It is much easier to just come to the forums, put down some negative comment and blame this random "guy that is running the split" for everything that goes wrong.

I won't even bother to explain to you why I did not restart the race, you don't deserve my answer. However, let me get this straight for you: I am the coordinator of this split and I'll decide when to stop a race or not and I really don't care if you think otherwise.
OK buddy, I see you got little hot with my comment and I see 2 ways this can go. Either you can be proud of yourself for noticing I am angry because I did not finish this race an continue your work like it was at this point or you can take my criticism and make this league better for everybody. And also I did say that the cause of yesterday's calamity was the fact that we don't use discord. Have a nice day

Snook

F1 Schumacher Equivalent
Dec 16, 2017
OK buddy, I see you got little hot with my comment and I see 2 ways this can go. Either you can be proud of yourself for noticing I am angry because I did not finish this race an continue your work like it was at this point or you can take my criticism and make this league better for everybody. And also I did say that the cause of yesterday's calamity was the fact that we don't use discord. Have a nice day
I've told everyone to use discord quite a few times, unfortunately I can't force them to do it.

Of course I am disappointed by your comments, I am trying to be fair to everyone and making sure things are done correctly. You can criticise me, and you should, but you need to pick your words correctly if you are going to do so. I am not some random guy on the internet. I won't show you respect if you don't show me any.

JrHonour

Pro Karter
Jan 12, 2017
just check the video and think what you did again... 04:05 shame...

Westyy

Formula 3 Test Driver
Dec 10, 2016

Tag me in future please. Like @Snook said, my game crashed. I've DNF many times but I've still stayed in the session due to being the lobby host, except for this one occasion which my game crashed while tabbing out (I've tabbed out every other time I've hosted and dnf, so I wasn't expecting it to crash like it did this time). I'm guessing You're also just using this as a petty reason to blame something else than yourself.

Mistakes can happen by drivers, you have to understand that because you overtake them it doesn't mean they shouldn't defend. By the way you're talking it sounds like everyone should back off from you because you think you're faster, well here's a fun fact. I haven't practice for any race this season, yet I'm nearly on pole 90% of the time I'm here, does that mean everyone else can't drive? no. Just to clarify @Snook knows I don't practice. I'm not showing off, I'm just simply stating because I beat everyone to pole that doesn't make me special. Just to clarify I do my practice for another league which is out of sync with this league (they're at Russia, we're at Spa). So my practice is 1 month before for these upcoming tracks.

On the other note I do apologise everyone for leaving the session, like I said previously it was out of my hands. I've tabbed out many times before and never crashed so I don't understand why it did this time.