PC - Round 12 - Hungarian Grand Prix [13/01/2019 08:00PM] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 12 - Hungarian Grand Prix [13/01/2019 08:00PM]

TheVerenzak

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Round 12 - Hungarian Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 16

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 13th January 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Hungaroring
Laps: 35

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
- @cata82
- @boxen

Last edited:

cata82

Pro Karter
Sep 8, 2018
@TheVerenzak and guys, the wheel is still at the under repair on warranty so i can't join tonight either. Got a confirmation from the shop that they will replace it with a new one and that will be delivered next week, so from next weekend i can resume the normal schedule. No show for Hungary, unfortunately.

P.S.: i don't have any possibility to race with someone else's wheel. Or with a gamepad, i suck at it.

Reactions: TheVerenzak

boxen

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 29, 2017
@TheVerenzak My wheel is still having issues, will probably need to buy a new one or get this one repaired. So I won't be able to race tonight either.

• Informative
Reactions: TheVerenzak

BlackPanthor

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 12, 2018
no clue what to say.... Got taken out after stupid unlucky incident yet again… gonna lose so much point now even more then i thought. Hope that everyone else had better race then mine.. not sure if i can blame someone for this but just think before you try to overtake someone guys for real

Frihman

Formula 4 1st Driver
May 1, 2018
P20 to P8 is a decent result and I had a lot of fun in the race. Some awesome battles and decent pace.

Qualifying was frustrating because of this:
Like seriously, how was that invalidated :/

xDerpOG

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jun 17, 2016
no clue what to say.... Got taken out after stupid unlucky incident yet again… gonna lose so much point now even more then i thought. Hope that everyone else had better race then mine.. not sure if i can blame someone for this but just think before you try to overtake someone guys for real
Weird incident. On my screen I wasn't close enough to @TheVerenzak to make contact. Then when he went into the wall I just tried to avoid him without realizing you were on my outside. Sorry to the both of you, it was my fault.

Neil Bywater

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 20, 2014
Not so happy with the qualifying lap block by @TheVerenzak

And not happy with @Dominy rolling back into the track after his incident on lap 1, I tried to avoid but took my wing off.

xDerpOG

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jun 17, 2016
Well I didn't expect much in qualifying as I was going for the one stop and tbh it's one of my weaker tracks. I qualified P11 and had free choice of tires. I went for M/S strategy and it worked pretty well. I racked up 9s of penalties by the end. I finished P1 on track but was dropped to P3 due to penalties. I may be dropped down further still depending how brutal the stewards are :p oh well lol

Mali Baćo

Formula 3 Test Driver
Jun 17, 2018
From Diallo spinning out and me passing him. Sorry to break your party, but that was well fought dude!

Mali Baćo

Formula 3 Test Driver
Jun 17, 2018
Never thought I'd say that, but I f***ing love Hungary! Here is this week's haiku:

I've got my first pole
The race was very intense
I fought my way back

The video you've all been waiting for!

Starring, in order of appearance
@Beyond - The Big Brother
@Ranger - as himself
@Sweatu - The Obstructor
@Diallo - The Ghost
@TheVerenzak - The Showman
@defisparta - The New Year's Guy
@earicx - The Silver Arrow
@MrPanda-6 - The Endangered
and
@xDerpOG - The Unbeatable

xDerpOG

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jun 17, 2016
Never thought I'd say that, but I f***ing love Hungary! Here is this week's haiku:

I've got my first pole
I fought my way back

@Ranger - as himself
@Sweatu - The Obstructor
@Diallo - The Ghost
and
That's a title I'm proud of lol. Now I just have to keep it that way :p

Pandacruiser

Formula Karter
Sep 5, 2018

I've got my first pole
I fought my way back

@Ranger - as himself
@Sweatu - The Obstructor
@Diallo - The Ghost
and
If you get that win which you will , congrats my dude

• Friendly
Reactions: Mali Baćo

TheVerenzak

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014

I've got my first pole
I fought my way back

@Ranger - as himself
@Sweatu - The Obstructor
@Diallo - The Ghost
and

Glad I made atleast one person laugh on sunday, considering the absolute shite qualy + race I had haha.

TheVerenzak

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
I will update the results later on in the week, once all the stewards enquiries have been closed as there are quite a few of them and thus the final results might chance.

Results from Germany are updated.