PC - Round 12 - Hungarian Grand Prix [13/01/2019 08:00PM] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 12 - Hungarian Grand Prix [13/01/2019 08:00PM]

Levingston

Formula 4 1st Driver
Oct 15, 2017
Oh yeah I forgot to write something about my race. Well... It was barely a race for me after I got taken out by Force India on lap 1 and never getting back on pace again... Can't have a clean race at all. Off to Spa!

Neil Bywater

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 20, 2014
Oh yeah I forgot to write something about my race. Well... It was barely a race for me after I got taken out by Force India on lap 1 and never getting back on pace again... Can't have a clean race at all. Off to Spa!
I was with you there and that FI lap 1. arrgh

Mali Baćo

Formula 3 Test Driver
Jun 17, 2018
That was intense! Thank you all for the congratulations on the pole! I hope you'll congratulate me for the win after the stewards decisions. :D
The show is off. Although stewards have removed my penalty for the thing Diallo, they have decided in Ranger's favour and gave me back the 5 second. Still, it's a podium! Congratulations @MrPanda-6 for the win. :)

TheVerenzak

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
With all but one of the stewards enquiries closed, the results are now final and they haven't changed a single thing from the results we had in the first place.

- @Mali Baćo got his 5s penalty removed, but also picked up a 5s penalty (& 5pp) for his incident with Ranger and thus his finishing position doesn't change.
- @defisparta has received a qualifying ban for impeding DwergC in qualifying.
- @TheVerenzak has received 10pp for impeding Neil in qualifying.
- Both other enquiries have been, or will be closed with NFA.

So congratulations to @MrPanda-6 on the win, and Mali & @xDerpOG on the podium finishes!