Apr 2, 2018
Round 12 - Hungarian Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 16

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 13th January 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Hungaroring
Laps: 35

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
- @Jordy van Oosten

Last edited:

acerees

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
So excited to get onto Spa that I was doing set up work all week on Spa :eek:

Julio Massa 5522

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 2, 2018
Hungary is Monaco without barriers as they call so you may just survive with this setup. Although I think we're gonna be killed by you in Spa then

acerees

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Hungary is Monaco without barriers as they call so you may just survive with this setup. Although I think we're gonna be killed by you in Spa then
Not likely as for some reason I can't find a nice set up to get over Eau Rouge. My steering goes light and then I get massive bumps coming up over the ridge.
"That's radillion actually!"
To get over it I have to run more areo than I really want to

Julio Massa 5522

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 2, 2018
Not likely as for some reason I can't find a nice set up to get over Eau Rouge. My steering goes light and then I get massive bumps coming up over the ridge.
"That's radillion actually!"
To get over it I have to run more areo than I really want to
Now I'm waiting to see how many places can you lose in one run of Kemmel straight :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: acerees

MajorGroove

Formula 4 Test Driver
Aug 24, 2018
Hey guys,

Just a heads up: I might not be able to race tonight. Not sure if I'll be home by 9!

MisterJasper

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Jun 17, 2018
ugh, really struggled with this track. Also didnt had alot of time to practice. Made a mistake in the first couple of laps which put me last. So had to do a 2 stop nontheless.
After that I just tried to drive as clean as possible but made to many little mistakes and couldnt catch up to the car ahead.

Congrats @Ryderpx with the win and @Julio Massa 5522 with his first points :D.

My family is from Belgium, so ill call this race my home race.
cya on track next week.

• Friendly
Reactions: Julio Massa 5522

Kippetje

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jan 30, 2018
I was very surprised to not completely spin here this time, got close one time and had lost a position for a bit. @frico241 was behind me at the end for quite some time, I think I actually got P5 because you were pressuring me to constantly put in good laps! Thanks to that I was able to jump 2 with penalties.

Expecting P10 at most and getting P5 means: It was a good day :)

frico241

Formula 4 Test Driver
Oct 8, 2018
I was very surprised to not completely spin here this time, got close one time and had lost a position for a bit. @frico241 was behind me at the end for quite some time, I think I actually got P5 because you were pressuring me to constantly put in good laps! Thanks to that I was able to jump 2 with penalties.

Expecting P10 at most and getting P5 means: It was a good day :)
If it wasn't for that penalty that I got 3 CORNERS FROM THE END I would have overtook you thanks to that, That frustated me so much I was so close to P7 or even higher god I hat myself xD

And what was you setup man ? You were so fast on the Start/Finish Straight

Kippetje

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jan 30, 2018
If it wasn't for that penalty that I got 3 CORNERS FROM THE END I would have overtook you thanks to that, That frustrated me so much I was so close to P7 or even higher god I hat myself xD

And what was you setup man ? You were so fast on the Start/Finish Straight
The times I tried to overtake you I put both my fuel & ERS on maximum, keeping it on low while behind anyone the rest of the lap gave me a lot of power.

I didn't have really any time to prep a setup, so it was the same I used in Germany:
- 1/8 wing
- 7/2 suspension
- 8 ballast

TubSticks

Pro Karter
Nov 9, 2018
First of all, big congratulations to @Ryderpx . You had a reallh strong pace and I wasn't able to hold on to that.

Also congratulatons to @Julio Massa 5522 . Your very first points are a fact. I shouldn't retire if i were you, this might be the beginning of a points streak for you .

providing early acces to all you beautiful people....

Noooo, teammate we could have scored some great team points today!! But I know: "Sometimes, life is terrible". .

Overall a great race for my self. Unfortunately lost two positions in my last stint because I made to many mistakes. I was also a little bit uncomfortable on the mediums, feeling that I could have lost the back end at any time.

Reactions: NuunuMarkus

Bronztard

Formula Karter
Dec 9, 2018
Great Race, If @acerees wouldve pushed more @Kippetje wouldnt get us due to penaltys :D
Everytime he went hard on me ive gained likle 0.6 Seconds on my best lap:D
Was a fun one!! Battling for like 20 laps with @acrees
Thats was my personal highlight:

Reactions: acerees

acerees

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Great Race, If @acerees wouldve pushed more @Kippetje wouldnt get us due to penaltys :D
Everytime he went hard on me ive gained likle 0.6 Seconds on my best lap:D
Was a fun one!! Battling for like 20 laps with @acrees
Thats was my personal highlight:
Yeah was a great race with you buddy. I think we pushed each other in fairness. Thank you

Reactions: Bronztard