Round 12 - Hungarian Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 18

*BANNER HERE*

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 17th November 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Hungaroring
Laps: 35

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

*TRACK GRAPHICS HERE*

Confirmed no-shows:
-

Got some sort of Sixth Form open evening thing tonight so no chance for me to update the standings will do tomorrow. Cheers guys.

FORMULA1FAN71

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Sep 2, 2019
Pretty bad at this track, will probably qualy low down and not be able to pass anybody and probably get caught up in some accidents and not even finish the race

Best Kiko

GP2 Test Driver
Jan 4, 2019
Very hard track , very technical and with killer curbs.

It is also very hard to overtake here (i.e. Clean overtake) ...So let's try to make it better than in Germany and not crash each other to death.... let's play hard but 100% clean .

Germany was a bit of a mess, I feel that after two weeks break we were all too eager ...

x EkKU x

Formula 3 Test Driver
Feb 12, 2018
Very hard track , very technical and with killer curbs.

It is also very hard to overtake here (i.e. Clean overtake) ...So let's try to make it better than in Germany and not crash each other to death.... let's play hard but 100% clean .

Germany was a bit of a mess, I feel that after two weeks break we were all too eager ...
Amen to that!!!

Reactions: FORMULA1FAN71

ClassicDelta

GP2 1st Driver
Aug 30, 2018
Dont think il have comparable pace to what I had in Germany but still eager to start what I hope is going to be a Hamilton-esque second half of the season, dominant. We'll see come Sunday what's in store though

• Optimistic
Reactions: maxen

FORMULA1FAN71

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Sep 2, 2019
1:16.909 but i turned off racing line and am now racing in tcam and I think I might be going faster
only problem is that I just switched and might off up in the race

Last edited:

ClassicDelta

GP2 1st Driver
Aug 30, 2018
My internets been down since Thursday night and no sign that it's going to be back on in time. Virgin Media having issues. Trying to see if I can find a replacement connection thats not my mobile hotspot but even if I do I don't think it'll be good enough to host a race on so need someone with a good connection to host

• Informative
Reactions: FORMULA1FAN71

FORMULA1FAN71

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Sep 2, 2019
My internets been down since Thursday night and no sign that it's going to be back on in time. Virgin Media having issues. Trying to see if I can find a replacement connection thats not my mobile hotspot but even if I do I don't think it'll be good enough to host a race on so need someone with a good connection to host
@SoggyCabbages

ClassicDelta

GP2 1st Driver
Aug 30, 2018
So I have a strict nat type but am able to race on unranked races from what I've tested so far and speeds are about 30mbps with latency at 47 so it's raceable I'm just concerned with the nat type. Ive tried to change it to moderate or open by setting a static ip and forwarding ports but apparently Vodafone don't allow this with some bs.
So, is there anyone who fancies test this with me tonight with a Hungary practice race? Gonna do it about half 7. If it doesn't work I'm gonna try take it back tomorrow and go to three who apparently you can get a moderate nat type with