XB1 - Round 12 - Hungarian Grand Prix [17/11/19 20:00UK] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 Round 12 - Hungarian Grand Prix [17/11/19 20:00UK]

FORMULA1FAN71

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Sep 2, 2019
So I have a strict nat type but am able to race on unranked races from what I've tested so far and speeds are about 30mbps with latency at 47 so it's raceable I'm just concerned with the nat type. Ive tried to change it to moderate or open by setting a static ip and forwarding ports but apparently Vodafone don't allow this with some bs.
So, is there anyone who fancies test this with me tonight with a Hungary practice race? Gonna do it about half 7. If it doesn't work I'm gonna try take it back tomorrow and go to three who apparently you can get a moderate nat type with
I’ll test with you if I can get on. Might not be the best comparison though cuz I’m in America

Bernie

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 7, 2016
So yeah my power was out from like Wednesday. Got Chris to do it but he was busy too. If not done tomorrow I'll do both, really sorry about that haha.

In regards to tonight there is a 50/50 chance I won't make it as I'm out the power should be back on now though so I will be racing, usual will happen with @ClassicDelta hosting the lobby and doing my job for the night haha.

ClassicDelta

GP2 1st Driver
Aug 30, 2018
I can try hosting if you like I just worry that if I do that others will have trouble connecting as it's a strict nat type. It would be better with someone with an open nat, decent speed and low ping.

Reactions: Bernie

ClassicDelta

GP2 1st Driver
Aug 30, 2018
Il try hosting and il start invites at usual time but if anyone has problems getting in the lobby then il message someone else to host. Message me when I send you an invite if you can't get in. If the lobby is red barring then again il get someone else to host

Reactions: Bernie

SoggyCabbages

FM Coordinator
FM Coordinator
Premium Member
Jul 5, 2014
The real life Formula 1 starts at 8pm, who's great idea was it to keep the league race on.

ClassicDelta

GP2 1st Driver
Aug 30, 2018
If you haven't just watched that live then oh my god youve just missed the best race I've seen in years what an ending what a race

Reactions: Rindypoos