XB1 - Round 12 - Hungarian Grand Prix [17/11/19 20:00UK] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 Round 12 - Hungarian Grand Prix [17/11/19 20:00UK]

Best Kiko

GP2 Test Driver
Jan 4, 2019
This was bad . First I messed up not checking the weather forecast which caused me to start on softs which forced 2 stops on me.
Second the game fucked me up putting mediums when the track crazy wet and i was expecting intermediates.

got so angry with the game....

• Agree
Reactions: Zsolt Porcsalmi

Zsolt Porcsalmi

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Dec 31, 2018
Now i know why you were going so slow in that corner

Had a few good battles with you, enjoyed that.

Glad to just finish a race tbh made i think 3 stupid mistakes in a row to DNF the last 3, so glad to complete a race. Need to practice though, 2 or 3 TT laps before the race not enough to compete with most of you guys
yes we had good battles I also enjoyed that, but on Inters in the rain you were MUCH FASTER, than me
That was my first wet race without TC + ABS :)

Docilediamond5

Formula 4 1st Driver
Aug 21, 2019
This was bad . First I messed up not checking the weather forecast which caused me to start on softs which forced 2 stops on me.
Second the game fucked me up putting mediums when the track crazy wet and i was expecting intermediates.

Sorry about the incident at t1 mate my fault broke a tad to late causing me to spin

Zsolt Porcsalmi

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Dec 31, 2018

Yes I had also a new strategy option and I just saw it that would take Mediums on so I just changed it quickly.

ClassicDelta

GP2 1st Driver
Aug 30, 2018
So annoyed that another win has been taken from me.
Let's start with Quali when @DICER46 just goes slowly on the racing line approaching the sweeping left hander at the top of the hill, causing me to completely misjudge my turn and invalidate my lap :/ So I had to start P11 (I had continued the lap and would have been P2 but nevermind)
Then my race was ruined, this time I hadn't even got to turn 1 before being pushed into a wall and losing my wing. No idea what happened just ahead of me but whatever it was it caused a ricochet and someone hit me. Pit lap 1, change a wing, fresh set of mediums, out in P11 a mile behind the rest of the back. Then came a set of 17 push laps so hard that I had never pushed in my life. Got back up to P2 and 20 seconds behind race leader @Bernie when the rain hit. Somehow lost 12 seconds in the pit stop phase, I possibly went a little early but it felt the right time, just couldn't get the grip to start with. Then just stayed somewhere between 31 and 35 seconds behind Bernie til the end of the race. If it had stayed dry I think I would have caught Bernie and won, I had so much pace in the dry.
I guess I shouldn't be too dissatisfied with P2 all things considered, plus the fastest lap so that's 19 points, just what could have been once again...

Onto Spa next week then. Hopefully my internet will be back up and running and we won't have hosting problems. Also @Zsolt Porcsalmi i tried to invite you 3 times and Bernie did once too but it had got 15 minutes past start time and we had waited a couple more mins for you and we just thought let's just go. At least you still go to race in the end I suppose.

Bernie

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 7, 2016
Let's start with Quali when @DICER46 just goes slowly on the racing line approaching the sweeping left hander at the top of the hill, causing me to completely misjudge my turn and invalidate my lap :/ So I had to start P11 (I had continued the lap and would have been P2 but nevermind)
Then my race was ruined, this time I hadn't even got to turn 1 before being pushed into a wall and losing my wing. No idea what happened just ahead of me but whatever it was it caused a ricochet and someone hit me. Pit lap 1, change a wing, fresh set of mediums, out in P11 a mile behind the rest of the back. Then came a set of 17 push laps so hard that I had never pushed in my life. Got back up to P2 and 20 seconds behind race leader @Bernie when the rain hit. Somehow lost 12 seconds in the pit stop phase, I possibly went a little early but it felt the right time, just couldn't get the grip to start with. Then just stayed somewhere between 31 and 35 seconds behind Bernie til the end of the race. If it had stayed dry I think I would have caught Bernie and won, I had so much pace in the dry.
I guess I shouldn't be too dissatisfied with P2 all things considered, plus the fastest lap so that's 19 points, just what could have been once again...

Onto Spa next week then. Hopefully my internet will be back up and running and we won't have hosting problems. Also @Zsolt Porcsalmi i tried to invite you 3 times and Bernie did once too but it had got 15 minutes past start time and we had waited a couple more mins for you and we just thought let's just go. At least you still go to race in the end I suppose.
In the dries I was constantly gaining on you. Was a strange race though haha.

ClassicDelta

GP2 1st Driver
Aug 30, 2018
In the dries I was constantly gaining on you. Was a strange race though haha.
Don't you mean I was constantly gaining on you lol? I must have gained on you I was the fastest person on the track lap after lap until the rain :p

DICER46

Formula 4 1st Driver
Aug 21, 2019

Sorry on the quali :/

DICER46

Formula 4 1st Driver
Aug 21, 2019

Why did you Quali on softs, also I felt so bad for you when I saw you come out on mediums. Like the game messed me up aswell when my wing just wasn't changed but to have that happen must be gutting unlucky man.

Bernie

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 7, 2016
Don't you mean I was constantly gaining on you lol? I must have gained on you I was the fastest person on the track lap after lap until the rain :p
Well when you were third I was gaining like mad.

ClassicDelta

GP2 1st Driver
Aug 30, 2018
Well when you were third I was gaining like mad.
Oh fairs, I just felt to have been a whole pit stop behind to 20 seconds must have meant me catching you lol. Although I could barely see you on my mini map I didn't know how far ahead you were til I had got past Soggy lol. Either way, GGs, your pace in the rain would have probably beaten me anyway

DICER46

Formula 4 1st Driver
Aug 21, 2019
Cause of soggy and delta dropping points last week and me and Docile dropping points this week the championship is gonna be so close now

ClassicDelta

GP2 1st Driver
Aug 30, 2018
Cause of soggy and delta dropping points last week and me and Docile dropping points this week the championship is gonna be so close now
If my calculations are correct, Bernie will be on 171, Docile 164, Soggy 119, Me 116, Dicer 96

Docilediamond5

Formula 4 1st Driver
Aug 21, 2019
Honestly such a terrible race, I felt so quick in qualifying and wets, got pushed off track by @FORMULA1FAN71 fighting for the lead. Had to pit, spun fighting @Best Kiko (my bad). And one of the haas’ got spun into the racing line so I got hit again ffs. If that incident didn’t happen at the start I think I would’ve won that race easily if not he right up there as my race pace in practice was better than my qualifying pace. But oh well what can u do

SoggyCabbages

FM Coordinator
FM Coordinator
Premium Member
Jul 5, 2014
Meh race. Cba to qualify really so just had a few sighter laps on hard.

lots of crashes and start and got up to 4th. Ekku spine a bit and hits half my wing off which really screwed me for 10+ laps. Pitted a lap too late for inters and lost about 7 seconds.

was an okay race, quite boring. At least I could be bothered to actually race this time unlike last week where I just couldn’t lol.

FORMULA1FAN71

Formula 3 Test Driver
Sep 2, 2019
My short race:
I try to get some good qualys in on hards just to compare my times and go 10th, I then go out again on meds because the weather was going to rain in the race and then i could go meds to softs to whatever wet tyre i needed and i end up getting 2nd.
I get a good start and make my way up to 1st (as you do) but @Docilediamond5 and @Bernie were both pressuring me, then on lap 3 i make a mistake in the 3rd sector letting bernie and diamond through. I then overtake docile around the outside of 1 and go for bernie at 2. I feel a tap and see docile spun in the wall and i mess up my brake zone and tap bernie into 2 which spins me around into 5th. I then very easily pass everyone within 2-3 laps because they were all struggling, and I'm back in 2nd. On lap 11, my screen just freezes and my wheel turn full right lock heading into t8. After 10-15 seconds it continues but my car was already heading for the wall and my race gets ended with "migrating host" flashing all over the screen

Last edited: