PC - Round 12 - Hungarian Grand Prix [17/11/19 8:00pm UK] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 12 - Hungarian Grand Prix [17/11/19 8:00pm UK]

Delta2611

F1 Coordinator & S17 PC Assist League 2 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 4, 2018
Round 12 - Hungarian Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 18

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 17th November 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Hungaroring
Laps: 35

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
- @danser9
- @Eriks0n
@AmateurGamer

Last edited:

Cans

Formula 4 Test Driver
Oct 22, 2018
Im not 100% sure i be there as im gone for most of the day will try and make it back in time if i can

Reactions: Vennez

Delta2611

F1 Coordinator & S17 PC Assist League 2 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 4, 2018
Im not 100% sure i be there as im gone for most of the day will try and make it back in time if i can
so when do you know for sure? :D

Manndrop

Pro Karter
Jul 7, 2017
eyy my first ever league race podium, in my first ever year of doing league racing. So cool, but man that was a stressful stint on the inters

Tamz

Pro Karter
Jun 2, 2018
Considering I had legit no practice for this race (not even one lap as I had been away and busy for the last few days) and not getting to set an actual qualy time, I'll take a points finish from starting in last. Had a really bad run of races on tracks I'm either not comfortable on or just downright choked, stronger tracks coming up now so hopefully I get to do a bit better. Grats @Vennez on the win my dude :D

Vennez

Pro Karter
Jul 7, 2019
So sorry to everyone and especially @Kenworthington on the lag i had at the start of the race... I think i can improve it for ther next one.
Really crazy race, nearly got caught up in a red bull spinning early on, and then @RRG_AimGod was miles ahead in the dry. In the wet i was really fast and managed to pass him on the last lap. Crazy!

Vennez

Pro Karter
Jul 7, 2019
Considering I had legit no practice for this race (not even one lap as I had been away and busy for the last few days) and not getting to set an actual qualy time, I'll take a points finish from starting in last. Had a really bad run of races on tracks I'm either not comfortable on or just downright choked, stronger tracks coming up now so hopefully I get to do a bit better. Grats @Vennez on the win my dude :D
Thanks man :D

Cans

Formula 4 Test Driver
Oct 22, 2018
Another race where nothing went right for me cars spinning out in front blocking the whole track nowhere to go break wing then unfortunate spin on lap 34. Hopefully i get some luck nxt race