PS4 - Round 12 - Hungarian Grand Prix [17/11/19 8PM UK Time] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 Round 12 - Hungarian Grand Prix [17/11/19 8PM UK Time]

Jason007

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Apr 9, 2017
Round 12 - Hungarian Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 18

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 17th November 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Hungaroring
Laps: 35

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
@Jason007
@Da Eagle
@xGATECRASHERx
@Okeke21 (Pending)
@Joost
@Graeme Weston

Last edited:

Da Eagle

Formula Karter
Jan 6, 2015
Sorry guys, I wont be able to participate in this race cuz of work. Have a good one though, see yall at Spa-Francorchamps next week

Jason007

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Apr 9, 2017
As I posted in the PSN chat, I won't be able to race this week due to some minor surgery around my lower back. Good luck to all and I'll update results ASAP.

Okeke21

Pro Karter
Apr 17, 2019
Won't be able to race tonight unfortunately, just got back from karting and it's been a long weekend with some stuff I gotta get done for tomorrow, apologies :(

Joost

Premium Member
Premium Member
Apr 13, 2016
Sorry guys, but my internet connection has a problem. That’s why I was gone. My internet is still not up and running.

Fernando Fio

Pro Karter
Jul 30, 2019
Nice race guys , I had a bad luck on qualifying my car did a spin and in was disqualify. I don’t know why . I’m sorry for the back touch in of the Renault. You brake to much in one of the curve was impossible to brake . See you next week guys

MrRobinhx

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 14, 2017
Okay. Who is the lobby host for this race who forgot to send me an invite and i missed the qualifying?

Graeme Weston

Formula 4 Test Driver
May 14, 2015
sorry for the no show tonight lost track of time, been busy with other things at the moment should be back next week.

DonSteeringwheel

Formula Karter
Jul 19, 2019
Qualifying P6
Race P4

I should really practice more in the rain as we had now 5 of 12 races affected by the rain. I tried to adapt my setup a little which made me feel rather uncomfortable in the dry conditions but I was happy with P6 in the qualifying.

The race started really chaotic. After the start @Philip_66 had wheelspin and as I realized that he didn't have his car under control for quite a while I went off throttle as he just right in the second after went into the wall. Turn one and two were fine and I hope everyone had enough space there. Up hill I had to take care off @Joost and @L3W1_UK who went wide and spun as they came back on the track which made me brake very hectic but happily avoided also those two.
With the race continuing I found myself behind @Antonio Sapienza who had a decent pace. I was closing on him but never felt like I could make a safe overtake on him. As the race continued we closed the gap to @Pxcam. As the track dried up @Antonio Sapienza went for a what I would call very brave move before the last corner which made him spin and @Pxcam lost his wing from what he told me. I found myself then behind @Pxcam and in front of @Antonio Sapienza. During the next laps I closed to @Pxcam and got him at the end of the start finish line with a move which worked well for me. I created a small gap to him and found myself after the change to the mediums in P4.
I tried to find the limits with the track drying up as @Antonio Sapienza was closing the gap. With saving fuel for the last 12 laps he came close to 1.4sec but happily not into the DRS window so that I made it to maintain a safe gap of about 3sec in the end. I'm happy with finishing P4 behind my teammate and can say that it was really lucky not having a DNF in lap one with all the things going on. Congrats to @Bashful4, @Kellvinnr3 and @djl850 on the podium.

See you in Spa net week!

Reactions: Bashful4

Kellvinnr3

Pro Karter
Sep 10, 2017
Decent race, had no preparation so wanted to do three runs in quali but ran out of time...

Race was great fun, had to make a few overtakes. When we switched to dry I had an amazing chance for the win but I spun on the exit of turn 1.
Happy with second place

Salvo Failla

Formula Karter
Aug 9, 2018
Q: P8
R: P8
I knew that my qualifying pace wasn't good, from the time trial the lap time wasn't fast enough. My feeling was better during the race pace, but the first part of the race was with rain. For all the wet laps I was in P7 except when not to hit @Antonio Sapienza @MrRobinhx overtakes me. After the pit the first laps with Medium were terrible, I was overtaken from P7 to P10, but at the end I finished the race in P8 for @MrRobinhx penalty.

Bashful4

Formula 4 1st Driver
Sep 5, 2018
Decent race, had no preparation so wanted to do three runs in quali but ran out of time...

Race was great fun, had to make a few overtakes. When we switched to dry I had an amazing chance for the win but I spun on the exit of turn 1.
Happy with second place
So you spun, i thought you had trouble with the degradation of the S tyres. So, i guess i had luck on this Win, you were gaining time on me.

Jason007

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Apr 9, 2017
Does anyone have any screens or footage of the qualy and race results? I need them to update the results table.