PC - Round 12 - Hungarian Grand Prix [17/11/2019 - 08:00pm UK] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 12 - Hungarian Grand Prix [17/11/2019 - 08:00pm UK]

HaiCo

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Apr 10, 2018
Round 12 - Hungarian Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 18

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 17th November 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Hungaroring
Laps: 35

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
-

Reactions: Maxxwil

Mackisdoodle

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Sep 29, 2015
Im not gonna make it this time around either, gonna try to sort my schedule out for next week. Really sorry

Ghost153

Formula Karter
Apr 1, 2019
Such hurry during first few laps! I don't even know who it was but head on collision t9/10. Honestly, what are we doing?!

Fizzymon

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Jan 14, 2018
Such hurry during first few laps! I don't even know who it was but head on collision t9/10. Honestly, what are we doing?!
I'm so sorry man, I absolutely lost the rear end on the exit and hoped no one would hit me. 100% My fault, attached is my POV. Do with it as you please, but again my fault.

• Agree
Reactions: trumpa94

trumpa94

Formula 3 Test Driver
Jun 25, 2017
I'm so sorry man, I absolutely lost the rear end on the exit and hoped no one would hit me. 100% My fault, attached is my POV. Do with it as you please, but again my fault.

all i could hear in my head was "DOUBLEKILL"

Reactions: Fizzymon

trumpa94

Formula 3 Test Driver
Jun 25, 2017
This happened to me.

F me because I knew that curb is cursed but I touch it anyways, bravo me

xDerpOG

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jun 17, 2016
Good race for me. I was surprised at my pace. I haven't had much time to play in the past couple weeks so I'm surprised I put it on the front row in qualy, not to mention I didn't have the cleanest lap and could have found a couple tenths had it been cleaner. At the start it was about tire management being on the softs. They were pretty much constantly overheating, I pitted lap 8 to run hards to the end. That worked relatively well, I had a nice battle with @TRL_graveltrap for a few laps but that ended when his teammate came out of the pits and squeezed me off the track on the exit of turn 1. In the end I finished P2.

Congrats to @Oxygen on the victory.

Reactions: trumpa94

Ghost153

Formula Karter
Apr 1, 2019

Damn! I'm laughing myself at your face of guilt.
Nothing could've been done. You should have been ghosted automatically.
Again no points for me!

Reactions: Fizzymon

TRL_graveltrap

Semi-Pro Karter
Aug 24, 2017
Good race for me. I was surprised at my pace. I haven't had much time to play in the past couple weeks so I'm surprised I put it on the front row in qualy, not to mention I didn't have the cleanest lap and could have found a couple tenths had it been cleaner. At the start it was about tire management being on the softs. They were pretty much constantly overheating, I pitted lap 8 to run hards to the end. That worked relatively well, I had a nice battle with @TRL_graveltrap for a few laps but that ended when his teammate came out of the pits and squeezed me off the track on the exit of turn 1. In the end I finished P2.

Congrats to @Oxygen on the victory.
Yeah really enjoyed that battle. Clean and fair

Reactions: xDerpOG

Tudor900

Pro Karter
Jun 23, 2018
Hungary, best track on the calendar. Didnt have the grip in quali to do anything on the mediums. Lap 1, got front wing damage, had to pit. 30 laps later, on the hards and a spin, i had to pit, tires were ok, i could do high 20s but if i continued i would have got a puncture. Last 5 laps on softs, set the fastest lap, had a great battle with @trumpa94. Congrats to @Oxygen for winning his home GP. I cannot wait for spa. See you guys on Sunday!