PC - Round 12 - Hungarian Grand Prix [17/11/2019 08:00pm] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 12 - Hungarian Grand Prix [17/11/2019 08:00pm]

Hinyaldee

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 9, 2016
Round 12 - Hungarian Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 18

1573808479233.png

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 17th November 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Hungaroring
Laps: 35

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

1573808508418.png

Confirmed no-shows:
- @Maniek

Last edited:

loafcorn

Premium Member
Premium Member
Aug 29, 2018
Bloody hell I'm so out of shape... I need to get more consistent again. The pace is still somewhat there and also the start was marvelous, but then I spun twice...

Also, @HulkBobby you tried to overtake me with a lunge into the chicane... I don't know how you came to the conclusion that that may have even remotely been my fault.

Illicit

Formula 4 1st Driver
Apr 1, 2019
@leenvollaard I've just watched the footage. Not only do you block me on the straight up the inside, you run wide on the corner, causing the collision. You had plenty of space to make the turn on the inside line. Feel free to report to the stewards, but you'll likely end up the penalties. A

Also, does anyone have footage of the start? I got rear ended and it totally compromised my race.

Last edited:

HulkBobby

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
May 25, 2018
After an amazing start I think I should have been on the podium at my home race. I am disappointed that I just could catch 7th at the end.
Some blocked rear tyres and spin after that and an accident.
I think @leenvollaard you were too aggressive at the end but I know you were frustrated so I wont report it to the stewards.
Next week Spa :)

Hinyaldee

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 9, 2016
@leenvollaard I've just watched the footage. Not only do you block me on the straight up the inside, you run wide on the corner, causing the collision. You had plenty of space to make the turn on the inside line. Feel free to report to the stewards, but you'll likely end up the penalties. A

Also, does anyone have footage of the start? I got rear ended and it totally compromised my race.
Well, I got tagged from the right side, pushing me towards your rear wheel. But I still got out of it worse since I lost my front wing and had to pit for repairs at the end of lap 1. Then Lap 23 happened when your car spun me out in T1

Illicit

Formula 4 1st Driver
Apr 1, 2019
Well, I got tagged from the right side, pushing me towards your rear wheel. But I still got out of it worse since I lost my front wing and had to pit for repairs at the end of lap 1. Then Lap 23 happened when your car spun me out in T1
I can only assume lap 23 was desync. I held my line through the turn and it looked like you made contact with my left rear. On your screen I moved across track?

Hinyaldee

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 9, 2016
I can only assume lap 23 was desync. I held my line through the turn and it looked like you made contact with my left rear. On your screen I moved across track?
Yes, it looks like your car swerves abruptly to the left. I should have my POV by tomorrow or Tuesday evening

leenvollaard

Formula Karter
Jan 15, 2019
Had a decent start, didn't really put much effort in qualy as I knew my 1 lap pace was not even gonna make P5. Directly after the start there was some incidents in T1 with the cars upfront. Luckily I was able to pass with just the slightest bit of damage to my wing. Had a really good pace on the mediums, but after my stop my pace was completly gone on the hard compound. Really struggled to keep the temps right and the mediums did wear out way faster than I was hoping for.

@Illicit and @HulkBobby I'm sorry about what happend. I lost my head and was way to aggressive defending every corner.

Hope to see you all next week in Spa!!

Reactions: HulkBobby

Karzolia

Formula 4 Test Driver
Dec 29, 2018
An ok'ish race for me. After the d-sync disaster of the Germany race where i felt I should have had a podium, I really wanted a good result here and was pumped up for a win...

Quali was pretty good. I was content to sit in the garage thinking I had P3 in the bag only to realise @Illicit beat me to it...
My start was nothing special..
I saw the opening on the inside of @Hinyaldee which I duly took, I kept to the inside riding the kerb as much as I could (without incurring a penalty for an illegal overtake)

@Hinyaldee seemed to get sandwiched between myself and @Illicit

Sorry to both of you if my manoeuvre caused the collision...

Back to the race
I feel i could have got the win, but my race strategy was compromised getting stuck behind @HulkBobby which was unfortunate for me. Unable to get past I made a mistake which lost me P2 at the time to @eyjafjallajökull and my son @K4RZOLIA

Then it was more or less whoever track position wins as all 3 of us at front had similar pace.

Well done @eyjafjallajökull @K4RZOLIA

Reactions: HulkBobby

eyjafjallajökull

Semi-Pro Karter
Jul 21, 2019
Quali was not ideal, because i forgot to select the right tires.
Race pace was not ideal but good enough to win. I struggled a lot in the first part of the race.
@K4RZOLIA overtook me and than I undercut him again. At the end of the race, I think i managed the gap okay.
Had some great battles with you guys especially with @K4RZOLIA.
Great race pace from @Karzolia and @K4RZOLIA

Illicit

Formula 4 1st Driver
Apr 1, 2019
An ok'ish race for me. After the d-sync disaster of the Germany race where i felt I should have had a podium, I really wanted a good result here and was pumped up for a win...

Quali was pretty good. I was content to sit in the garage thinking I had P3 in the bag only to realise @Illicit beat me to it...
My start was nothing special..
I saw the opening on the inside of @Hinyaldee which I duly took, I kept to the inside riding the kerb as much as I could (without incurring a penalty for an illegal overtake)

@Hinyaldee seemed to get sandwiched between myself and @Illicit

Sorry to both of you if my manoeuvre caused the collision...

Back to the race
I feel i could have got the win, but my race strategy was compromised getting stuck behind @HulkBobby which was unfortunate for me. Unable to get past I made a mistake which lost me P2 at the time to @eyjafjallajökull and my son @K4RZOLIA

Then it was more or less whoever track position wins as all 3 of us at front had similar pace.

Well done @eyjafjallajökull @K4RZOLIA
After watching @Ronnin1978 's footage, I can see why you went for the inside on T1, but man, totally compromised both Hin and I's races.