PC - Round 12 - Hungarian Grand Prix [17/11/2019 8:00pm UK] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 12 - Hungarian Grand Prix [17/11/2019 8:00pm UK]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve Jackson

AOR Legend
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Round 12 - Hungarian Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 18

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 17th November 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Hungaroring
Laps: 35

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
- @IntrepidNL - work
- @CocoNut - lost in translation

Race ban:
- @mateusz-mazurek

Last edited:

Frostitute

Pro Karter
Jun 24, 2019
I' ve started 3. and my game crashed 2 times... I think the "windows 10 1909" update is the problem. I am really sorry. I was dreaming about the podium... :cry:

Pingulele

Pro Karter
Apr 11, 2019
Something happend with my wheel and i tried to fix it during my pit stop but it didnt go away... was like all the force feedback was removed, had no control over the car :/

Sorry guys

• Informative
Reactions: Steve Jackson

Steve Jackson

AOR Legend
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
I' ve started 3. and my game crashed 2 times... I think the "windows 10 1909" update is the problem. I am really sorry. I was dreaming about the podium... :cry:
1909 isn't an upgrade from 1903. It's identical, but in name only (and support length). However, if you went 1803/1809>1909 that might be the issue.

• Informative
Reactions: Frostitute

Frostitute

Pro Karter
Jun 24, 2019
1909 isn't an upgrade from 1903. It's identical, but in name only (and support length). However, if you went 1803/1809>1909 that might be the issue.
Thank you for information. I went 1903 to 1909. I didnt change anything else (any software or hardware). Today game crashed 5 or more times...

• Surprised
Reactions: Steve Jackson

m0rpheus1975

Pro Karter
Jul 19, 2019
uneventful race. q11 finished p10. 2 spins which didnt help!
still need to do more practice to get upto speed and be more competitive.
unfortunately the race didnt record, dont know why but luckily no issues caused by me (i hope) and none to me.
see you all in 2 weeks - working in London next week so will miss Spa.
enjoy the race

Steve Jackson

AOR Legend
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
I obviously did not get the memo on tyre choice and strategy.

Only did one social on Friday and learned nothing. Trying to play against AI in Grand Prix mode....FFS Codemasters if this is what career is like, no wonder I haven't bothered since forever.

So no matter, but dropping two seconds a lap to S with H is unsustainable. I drove a clean race, consistent pace but lucked into 5th because @Darkxness ran out of luck.

Neil Bywater

Premium Member
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 20, 2014
I obviously did not get the memo on tyre choice an
I didn't get a sim race done either so had no idea what to expect. The yellows just lasted only 45% ish after 21 or 22 laps, but I did drive very conservatively early on picking my way through the field from 13th.

The Reds were shot after 13/14 final stint, but quick early on in my team battle with @acerees . I should have called strategy on him and took it to Exodium, but enjoyed the battle anyway.

Steve Jackson

AOR Legend
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
I didn't get a sim race done either so had no idea what to expect. The yellows just lasted only 45% ish after 21 or 22 laps, but I did drive very conservatively early on picking my way through the field from 13th.

The Reds were shot after 13/14 final stint, but quick early on in my team battle with @acerees . I should have called strategy on him and took it to Exodium, but enjoyed the battle anyway.
You had new tyres and probably a better setup. My M were done (40+) at 15 laps, starting to lose nearly 1 sec on best. No problem to finish on H but they're so slow.

• Informative
Reactions: Neil Bywater
Status
Not open for further replies.