PS4 - Round 12 - Hungarian Grand Prix - Sunday 13th January 2019 - @8.00pm (UK Time) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 Round 12 - Hungarian Grand Prix - Sunday 13th January 2019 - @8.00pm (UK Time)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RobKite

AOR PS4 Ginetta GT5 S1 - Tier 2 Champion & F1 Cod
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
May 10, 2017
Round 12 - Hungarian Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 16

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 13th January 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Hungaroring
Laps: 35

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
- @humbo
- @Elite_sultan

RobKite

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
May 10, 2017
@Jomppa91. @SterlingWest @TheTubbyNinja, @RobKite, @Elite_sultan, @Zuidema, @SirMichael @alikemal_05 @Diarmo03, @JerseyMet @Tommytherod, @humbo , @ShaunG123, @863feS, @stifler1000, @Hindsgavl40, @REYLAP_93 @BloWnsmokOs, @Oner Schumacher, @HunJackson, @CPL__IceMan @LewisRCurtis @Fr4uD96 @Mcquiz95 @organyx

I know its only Tuesday, but with 25 people including reserves wanting to race, can you let me know if you believe you will not be able to attend This sunday. Makes it easier not chasing people sunday afternoon/evening.

Thanks

RobKite

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
May 10, 2017
Sorry to hear that, thanks for letting me know

RobKite

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
May 10, 2017
Race Report
Q - 10, R 2.

Q-10.
Had an alright qualifying session. Managed to go out on ultras to start with but was advised that the better Strategy was to go Soft - Medium. Looking back that was probably the correct one. Did a reconciliation lap on ultras. Then thought I would do a banker on the Mediums. Unfortunately invalidated my laps on Turn 4. Finally went out on Softs, but a little bit apprehensive on T4 so not to invalidate. Ended up 10th, slap bang in the Middle of the pack.

R - 2. Had an Ok start with @TheTubbyNinja getting a better one. Cautious through the first corner and down to the next. Managed to keep him behind and slotted in about 8th. Had a massive slide on the final corner into the start finish line and let @Zuidema past. Here we go again chasing him down after Germany. Managed to make the softs last and after getting past him, and having a good pit stop. Ended up in 4th. The guys on ultras were now on soft/mediums and after a few more laps ended up in 3rd. Had a great battle with @Zuidema as always close but no contact. @JerseyMet and @stifler1000 were battling for the lead, which allowed me to close in on them and with @JerseyMet's 3 second penalty, pipped him into 2nd place.

Still without a win or pole position!

Reactions: Zuidema
Status
Not open for further replies.