PC - Round 12 - Italian Grand Prix [23/07/2017 8:00 pm] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 12 - Italian Grand Prix [23/07/2017 8:00 pm]

• ANNOUNCEMENT: The AOR iRacing leagues are back for another season! Sign-ups now open:
    AOR GTE League Season 7 - LINK
    AOR Formula 3 Championship Season 3 - LINK

Would you like Monza to be replaced with Malaysia for this race?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FisiFan91

AOR Founder & League Admin
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Round 12 - Italian Grand Prix
AOR F1 2016 Season 13

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 23rd July 2017
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Autodromo Nazionale Monza
Laps: 27

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
- @Chicane
- @nicknoname777
- @ramdrop (maybe)

Last edited:

BergheVonTrips

2-time AOR PC Split 1 Champion
Jun 22, 2015
If you find yourself in last place and away from any slipstream, you might aswell quit the race immediately. Not looking forward to this one, T1's gonna be a mess.

• Agree
Reactions: Nukka

Nukka

1-time AOR PC Split 2 Champion
Oct 10, 2014
Over a week left! Lets honor sepang with a last race!

Chicane

F1 Test Driver
Feb 2, 2014
Not driving as I've posted earlier, but still voting for Sepang for you guys! (y)

BergheVonTrips

2-time AOR PC Split 1 Champion
Jun 22, 2015
Sepang instead of Monza would be awesome, but changing circuits this late during an official AOR season? Only for Split 1? It has a weird taste to it imo.

Ycoms

Double AOR iRacing GTE Champion
Mar 4, 2015
DO IT @FisiFan91!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit: I need a race to look forward to after a 24 hrs race, I'd fall asleep on the main straight and cause a big crash otherwise! :p

FisiFan91

Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
UPDATE: This has been settled - post can be ignored.

--------------------------

Ok, so due to popular demand I've set up a poll at the top of this thread to see what the feeling is towards replacing Monza with Malaysia for this race in Split 1. Obviously it's not a usual thing to change a track on the calendar during the season, but I don't see it being unfair on anyone if it turns out to be the case that absolutely everyone wants this swap to happen. And obviously, the circuit swap would only go ahead if all drivers (who vote) are okay with this.

If someone - even just one driver - actually wants to race at Monza then we have to respect that however, as otherwise it would be unfair on them to change something that has already been scheduled.

So all Split 1 drivers, please put your vote in on the poll at the top of this page! (Your votes will be publically visible purely to make sure it doesn't get affected by someone outside the league.)

The circuit swap will happen if we get to midday on Wednesday with only "Yes" votes. Should someone vote "No" before then, then the poll will be closed and we stick to Monza as planned.

@Slickk @BergheVonTrips @NickB @Qélon @Nukka @ramdrop @Deevstappen @Andrei Codreanu @maxafc46 @Fehler3 @F.Donoso @XLNC_Afro @RBK @Chicane @Maffus @fugotaro @nicknoname777 @PAPA SOKRATIS @Ycoms @VBR StreeZ

Last edited:

FisiFan91

Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Well, Monza it is (sadly). At least you can't say I didn't try :p