Italian Grand Prix
Autodromo Nazionale Di Monza
Italy
Race Length:156.411 km
Circuit Direction:Clockwise
Laps:27
Date:2nd February 2014
Time:20:00 GMT

[results="width:523px;height:370px"]key=0Ap3ss7a8PZl2dGhudHhBUWJkXzd5MHdZOEtiTU1FUnc&r ange=B2%3AK18&chrome=false&single=true&gid=70[/results]​

TeamSpeakWe strongly encourage all drivers to install and use TeamSpeak for communication with other drivers and your co-ordinator. Having all drivers logged on to the ARL F1 2012 channel before a race helps the admins to organise the session and means you'll be kept up to date with invites and restarts. You don't have to use or have a microphone.
Address - teamspeak.apexonlineracing.com Password - AOR2014
Rules & RegulationsAll races organised by ARL are run under our Rules & Regulations. Please make sure you have read and are familiar with them before racing.

aalliigg

3-time AOR PC Split 1 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
Results
[results="width:940px;height:520px"]key=0Ap3ss7a8PZl2dGhudHhBUWJkXzd5MHdZOEtiTU1FUnc&w idget=true&range=B2%3AF22&gid=99&single=true&chro me=false[/results]

Raiden

Pro Karter
Jan 14, 2014
I had the pace to maybe challenge for a top 3 position, but made two costly mistakes in the latter part of the race.

Quali wasn't great. Again made mistakes on all laps to end up 6 tenths off my prime pb of 1:20.5 in practice. Had a good start to avoid incidents on lap 1, and then just tried to stick with the top 5. Was running 2nd behind ownage, about 7 or 8 secs behind, then juuust before the pitstops, made a mistake on lap 20 on worn primes and lost 4 seconds in the gravel. Came out 5 seconds behind Granu who was in 4th. Did some hotlaps and brought the gap down to 1.7, and then put it in the gravel in S2 again. :)

Gravel FUUUUU!

Fat1st

Formula Karter
Jan 14, 2014
I havent recorded any of my qualys yet. But i made a screenshotof my sector times. The first chicane of the race is the only one where yo can gain tenths by cutting it, but as you can see, im 3 tenths slower than you on your primes. This game isnt as bad as F1 2012 in terms of cutting. But it seems that it is suspicious if one is faster than alex or ownage, so i should start recording my qualys. To be honest i didnt expect to be faster than you, the fastest lap i did in training was a 1.19.8xx, i guess i was lucky with my 1.19.6xx.

xOwnage133

AOR iRacing FR2.0 Season 4 Champion
Jan 13, 2014
Fat1st;n9356 said:
I havent recorded any of my qualys yet. But i made a screenshotof my sector times. The first chicane of the race is the only one where yo can gain tenths by cutting it, but as you can see, im 3 tenths slower than you on your primes. This game isnt as bad as F1 2012 in terms of cutting. But it seems that it is suspicious if one is faster than alex or ownage, so i should start recording my qualys. To be honest i didnt expect to be faster than you, the fastest lap i did in training was a 1.19.8xx, i guess i was lucky with my 1.19.6xx.
Relax, I only asked for the lap so I could compare myself against you, didn't say a word about cutting.
Anyway, quite weird that you're uploading a qualy lap from another league (Nürburgring) but not from AOR. I think you can get a lot more time in Ascari and the 2nd chicane but that's my opinion.. Great lap.

Fat1st

Formula Karter
Jan 14, 2014
That is Jack1st's qualylap in that Nürburgring video of the other league.

Chicane

F1 Reserve Driver
Feb 2, 2014
Lap 3 incident did not only damage my front wing, but also my focus and fun.
[video=youtube;PJ8gdNbpLPc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJ8gdNbpLPc[/video]

Raiden

Pro Karter
Jan 14, 2014
Chicane;n9397 said:
Lap 3 incident did not only damage my front wing, but also my focus and fun.
[video=youtube;PJ8gdNbpLPc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJ8gdNbpLPc[/video]
That's just unlucky man, but you handled it quite maturely and didn't throw your toys out of the pram as some others in the leagues recently, so kudos on that. Hopefully the luck improves for the next races.

Hoff

FR2.0 S4 Pre-Season Sprint Race Winner
Premium Member
Jan 29, 2014
Raiden, it's incredibly frustrating being the rammee than the rammer. You wouldn't understand :love:

Raiden

Pro Karter
Jan 14, 2014
Wasn't aware I posted in the split 2 forum.

Right, you probably are the only one, ever, who's been rammed off track in online racing. Must be quite frustrating...

Everyone gets rammed dude, that's racing. More often than not, it's also the rammee's fault, learn to live with it.

Hoff

FR2.0 S4 Pre-Season Sprint Race Winner
Premium Member
Jan 29, 2014
Felipe baby, it was just a joke.

Want some lilt so you can chill with the still? Jeez.