• Poll closed .

alexukr

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 18, 2016
22 car grids is some big news mate :p
i think yesterdays race proved once again that F1 2015 netcode is horrendous and we were 10 ppl. Some explanation should be done how they want to make 22 Players work. Hell, @TyranoTigger @Bcolt93 and me had 2 back to back practice session with worn tyres i the second and this thing happend with 3 (!!!!) people. So i think as a customer who paid 60 Euros for a game it is justified to ask how a major game mode that wasn't working in last years game is improved under even more difficult circumstances (more players, more options like manual stars, safety car etc.) in this years game

BeMu

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 10, 2016
I don't mind the tcams tbh (excluding Ferrari because that just looks stupid) and I'm looking forward to amount of features and detail in the career mode. The strategy screen looks cool and hopefully that'll transfer over to multiplayer along with the other telemetry stuff

• Agree
Reactions: RBOS_00

RBOS_00

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 28, 2016
i think yesterdays race proved once again that F1 2015 netcode is horrendous and we were 10 ppl. Some explanation should be done how they want to make 22 Players work. Hell, @TyranoTigger @Bcolt93 and me had 2 back to back practice session with worn tyres i the second and this thing happend with 3 (!!!!) people. So i think as a customer who paid 60 Euros for a game it is justified to ask how a major game mode that wasn't working in last years game is improved under even more difficult circumstances (more players, more options like manual stars, safety car etc.) in this years game
$60 :p
Well, you are right, but I have a feeling that Codies made online more stable, which is what gave them the opportunity to trial 22-player lobbies. I hope.

alexukr

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 18, 2016

Finally some racecraft but spanish again
[DOUBLEPOST=1469211414][/DOUBLEPOST]BTW this is Ps4, so much improved graphics compared to the beta

TyranoTigger

S12 AOR PC F1 Split 1 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Apparently the youtubers got access to the game so we might see some fairly competent driving(depends on the youtuber) later today. I think I have seen enough though and will just wait until the game releases. I would like to find some stuff out for myself.

RBOS_00

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 28, 2016
Apparently the youtubers got access to the game so we might see some fairly competent driving(depends on the youtuber) later today.
xMattyG uploaded some stuff, so did aarava. They got access to the game (again) at the Silverstone GP, but this time they could record it, they actually got invited by Codies themselves.
edit: oh wait, just saw the 2016 thread post, sorry :/

HRacingGreen

S12 AOR PS4 GP2 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 30, 2015
Apparently the youtubers got access to the game so we might see some fairly competent driving(depends on the youtuber) later today. I think I have seen enough though and will just wait until the game releases. I would like to find some stuff out for myself.
I don't enjoy watching the YouTubers talk about the new game. Find it really dull and also just like to explore myself.

alexukr

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 18, 2016
With codemasters inviting the YouTubers left right and center they does not really seem to be unbiased anymore especially matt was really calm comparing to his F1 2015 review

• Agree
Reactions: TyranoTigger