PS4 - Round 12 - Malaysian Grand Prix - 15th July (8PM UK TIME) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 Round 12 - Malaysian Grand Prix - 15th July (8PM UK TIME)

HoinkDoink

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Feb 18, 2017
Round 12 - Malaysian Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 15

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 15th July 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Sepang International Circuit
Laps: 28

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
@Nozza_95

HoinkDoink

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Feb 18, 2017
Back this Sunday boys!

@Carcanon has received a qualifying ban for handing himself into the stewards after his mistake in Austria so will have to start from the back of the grid.

1. Are we all ready for a Malaysian Monsoon?

2. @Ivorbrynmike has finished the last 3 races, will he complete the remaining 4?

3. @Carcanon is starting at the back of the grid, how well will he doing fighting his way through traffic?

4. @FredyLourenzo is our new driver, what are you expecting?

@SaMadhi_ @Nozza_95 @Carcanon @HoinkDoink @Jarryd Vermeulen @Ivorbrynmike @syluntbob @Vincent Ullberg @kingbrat20010 @Texho @Iestyn rhys @alikemal_05 @Benmorgan @kerkinator1996 @Spryytny @FredyLourenzo

kerkinator1996

S15 AOR PS4 F7 Champion
Mar 20, 2018
Malaysia is treacherous anyway, so some spits of rain don't really matter.

2. @Ivorbrynmike has finished the last 3 races, will he complete the remaining 4?
He needs to live up to his expectations ;)

3. @Carcanon is starting at the back of the grid, how well will he doing fighting his way through traffic?
I'm not sure if he even starts, since he told he wouldn't after last race

haven't heard a word from him yet, so who knows.

Carcanon

S16 AOR PS4 F8 Champion
Dec 8, 2017
I'm not sure if he even starts, since he told he wouldn't after last race
True. I'm more a teamplayer than a solo artist. My motivation to drive is gone since @Nozza_95 can't race anymore and with that the target of winning the team championship. Not his fault tho!

I think I am going to race the last few races and trying to get some of the motivation back. Plus that no one has the internet on steroids except for me.

Would be great to have a full finishing grid for once.

I'm hoping he will find his first podium soon.

Not my plan, I am going to try to find a driver who is driving alone on track and have a bit of a battle with that person. @HoinkDoink @syluntbob

He's Portugese? So he will probably give everyone a hard time.

Ivorbrynmike

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 12, 2017
Yes already done a league race round Malaysia in changeable conditions and preformed well so hoping that will give me a edge on Sunday

Yes the target is to finish and keep earning the points to chase down @HoinkDoink and @syluntbob in the championship

He's a good driver so I fully expect him to get back into the points

I'm expecting a few opportunistic moves to show us what he's got but I hope that he'll keep his head and not go over the top in his 1st race

FredyLourenzo

Semi-Pro Karter
Dec 5, 2017
Yes! Very much :) Practiced a lot last weekend both online and offline, I'm just hoping for sunshine as I'm not as comfortable with the wets unfortunetaly!

I hope so! Wish him all the best for tomorrow!

I haven't had a chance to catch how skilled, but hopefully we will manage to push trought the field.

To be honest I'm just hoping to not make any mistakes underpressure and ruin someone's race!
This will be my first proper F1 league grand prix online, and I think at the start it will be difficult for me but hopefully by the middle of the race I get a good groove and decent pace!
See you guys tomorrow!

Carcanon

S16 AOR PS4 F8 Champion
Dec 8, 2017
To be honest I'm just hoping to not make any mistakes underpressure and ruin someone's race!
This will be my first proper F1 league grand prix online, and I think at the start it will be difficult for me but hopefully by the middle of the race I get a good groove and decent pace!
See you guys tomorrow!
Good luck tomorrow.
Remember to overtake on places when their is space. Do not push yourself into unsafe overtakes. Then you will be fine!

syluntbob

Premium Member
Premium Member
Aug 22, 2016
1. Are we all ready for a Malaysian Monsoon? Nope, done no wet practice and only 3 goes on TT

2. @Ivorbrynmike has finished the last 3 races, will he complete the remaining 4? He has been quite unlucky the first half of the season and made a few errors but he is now more consistent and has solid pace, wouldn’t be surprised if he gets a podium before the season end.

3. @Carcanon is starting at the back of the grid, how well will he doing fighting his way through traffic? Not difficult to overtake here, I expect he will get past me and score decent points.

4. @FredyLourenzo is our new driver, what are you expecting? Best behaviour on his first race!

Reactions: Carcanon