PC - Round 13 - Belgian Grand Prix [1/20/19 8:00pm Eastern] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 13 - Belgian Grand Prix [1/20/19 8:00pm Eastern]

IntergalacticGentleman

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 21, 2017
Round 13 - Belgian Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 16

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 20th January 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (US Eastern time)
Circuit: Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps
Laps: 22

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
- jalmenar
- Mankuso

Reserve Drivers:
- Ocampo_22
- kreamyjohns

Uninformed no-shows:
- KingieAV

Last edited:

jalmenar

Pro Karter
Sep 10, 2018
Guys, I wont have internet at my new place for this race, so not gonna make it! ****!!!! I love Spa and is one of the few tracks that I know by heart. Good luck everyone, I hope it rains LOL!

Spyder

Formula Karter
Oct 9, 2018
Sorry gentlemen. I'm an idiot and picked the wrong setup in qually and simply had no grip for Eau Rouge leaving me to spin there twice. What a dummy.

Raven

2-time AOR PC America F1 Champion
Jan 15, 2014
So after many races I've finally managed to reach my goal of taking the championship lead!

My race ended up being driving the best I could around the crazy rear tire wear and the setup conflicts. Turning the wheel left going thru Eau Rouge every lap is a testament to just how fantastic Codemasters physics are at generating realistic car behavior /s........

After a screen freeze-less race in Hungary, they of course came back in full force with at least 10-15 throughout the race. Had a brief freeze going into Eau Rouge that I thought might kill me but managed to get away with it.

Yeah, so I didn't think I had that one in the bag until the final lap where I finally backed it down. Hope Monza is not quite as scary as that and we can return to some more stable racing all around. :)

Thanks as always to @IntergalacticGentleman, @NinjaRider, and @Rytier!

Reactions: Rytier

notariom

Semi-Pro Karter
Dec 4, 2018
So after many races I've finally managed to reach my goal of taking the championship lead!

My race ended up being driving the best I could around the crazy rear tire wear and the setup conflicts. Turning the wheel left going thru Eau Rouge every lap is a testament to just how fantastic Codemasters physics are at generating realistic car behavior /s........

After a screen freeze-less race in Hungary, they of course came back in full force with at least 10-15 throughout the race. Had a brief freeze going into Eau Rouge that I thought might kill me but managed to get away with it.

Yeah, so I didn't think I had that one in the bag until the final lap where I finally backed it down. Hope Monza is not quite as scary as that and we can return to some more stable racing all around. :)

Thanks as always to @IntergalacticGentleman, @NinjaRider, and @Rytier!

great work Raven, congratulation for the lead.

• Friendly
Reactions: Raven