Dec 27, 2016
Round 13 - Belgian Grand Prix[/COLOR][/SIZE]
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 16[/B][/B]

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 20th January 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps
Laps: 22

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
-

Again sorry its late guys, been away from Monday (still not back but will be more active tomorrow)

If there are any outstanding steward inquiries drop a message on here tagging me and i will chase them up tomorrow for you guys

Reactions: Mick Tartan

maxen

S17 AOR XB1 F6 Champion
Oct 31, 2018
Crashed several times here in a practice on Wednesday so it's going to go well.

As for outstanding stewards enquiries, I believe Jamie forwarded several to the stewards yesterday so hopefully those are being handled.

Justin || Taz

F1 Senna Equivalent
Dec 27, 2016
Crashed several times here in a practice on Wednesday so it's going to go well.

As for outstanding stewards enquiries, I believe Jamie forwarded several to the stewards yesterday so hopefully those are being handled.
Either way i will check on them tomorrow as they should be closed hopefully before the race on sunday

Reactions: maxen

AlonsoFerrari3

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Mar 27, 2018
Gutted. First dnf in a league race. Can’t say much really just lost the backend out of the turn before stavelot

AMS Rapid

Pro Karter
Sep 7, 2016
@Justin || Taz why have i got a new entry on the standings? I just wanted my name changing as I had my forum name changed and our old coordinator never updated. I should have the Reece123 points + PXM Rapid and tonights under one driver.

ClassicDelta

F1 Reserve Driver
Aug 30, 2018
Nice one host for leaving the lobby, caused a VSC from not retiring properly and leaving. Calm yourself down before you give yourself an aneurysm. We are not "effin imbeciles" as you so lovingly described us on your stream (y)

maxen

S17 AOR XB1 F6 Champion
Oct 31, 2018
Interesting race, I ignored Jeff and did my own strategy to try to get back to @Mr B 92 II but couldn't make it work. Still, with the chaos of this race and considering my other results in 2019 I'm happy with P5.

As for the host leaving as @ClassicDelta points out, that's the second race in a row - and this week it appeared to cause a VSC.

Sims

Formula 4 Test Driver
Mar 28, 2018
Don't wanna be muggy but the host retired and left because his front wing didn't get changed in the pits. Guess what, he didn't even have any front wing damage. No **** they didn't change it. And it caused a VSC.

Plus he readied up when Tom said wait 5 mins, while I was at the main menu waiting for an invite.

Edit. Nvm he did have wing damage, he just had zero visual wing damage when going into the pits, my mistake LMAO. Still...

Last edited:

AlonsoFerrari3

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Mar 27, 2018
What annoys me the most about that is that’s he’s the one who complains the most about other people doing that and then he just goes and does that

Last edited:

Sims

Formula 4 Test Driver
Mar 28, 2018
Am I the only person who’s happy he did that. Judging by what he’s said about me on past streams i wouldn’t have wanted to hear what he would have said when i crashed out
My mistake he did have front wing damage on the HUD but minimal (literally no visual damage, probably why they didn't change it), still probably would've been better than my default setup, zero reason to retire and rage quit. Still he shouldn't be calling everyone an imbecile etc for bad driving.

Mick Tartan

AOR XB1 GT3 S12 T2 Champion
Sep 1, 2018
Nice one host for leaving the lobby, caused a VSC from not retiring properly and leaving. Calm yourself down before you give yourself an aneurysm. We are not "effin imbeciles" as you so lovingly described us on your stream (y)
I think we need to vote to see if the host needs changed , my race was ruined when I bumped miniminiman at restart of vsc after some funny braking .. which I've just found out happened due to a host leaving early again .

I'm voting it needs changed , I'm glad I don't join the chat either cos there's nothing worse than when ur headset explodes around ur ear because some peeps can't hold there temper !

I've said it before and I'll say it again , if there's any spaces back in al2 send me back , it was both friendly and some good racing ..

Keep ma points almost every one of them has blood on them anyway..

Xterm1n8or

Formula 4 1st Driver
Mar 27, 2018
Really happy with that, a good race for me to bounce back after a couple of below par races.

Hard luck to @Ferrari3 for crashing out as it was shaping up to be a three way battle I think.

Had a close-ish race long battle with @PXM Rapid but he was the deserved winner in the end as his pace was a tenth or two faster most laps. I was running too much rear wing I think (5) so even with DRS I wasn't going to get close!

I will post my race highlights at some point next week, I'm a complete newbie to video editing so it will take me some time. :geek:

Status
Not open for further replies.