PC - Round 13 - Belgian Grand Prix [20/01/2018 08:00PM] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 13 - Belgian Grand Prix [20/01/2018 08:00PM]

• ANNOUNCEMENT: The AOR iRacing leagues are back for another season! Sign-ups now open:
    AOR GTE League Season 7 - LINK
    AOR Formula 3 Championship Season 3 - LINK

djole74

Pro Karter
Apr 24, 2018
Last lap was funy for all but for me was first lap,try to avoid @Diallo who was spining and by inch got him and my right wing was orange,so i must go on mediums for 20 laps.
Congrats to winner and podiums results,also to my teamate @Mali Baćo for points

Reactions: Mali Baćo

BlackPanthor

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 12, 2018
here is my video, where you can defenitly see me making one of the worst decisions of the season while even noticed it at lap 6 xD

Frihman

Formula 4 1st Driver
May 1, 2018
Can't upload highlights unfortunately because I ran out of hard drive space as I was recording, therefore the file got corrupted :(

Sweatu

S16 AOR PC F10 Champion
Mar 26, 2018
that was a typical belgium race and of course everything comes down to the last laps ....
my start was ok but i noticed in the formation lap that i had a desync bug with @Diallo which you can see at the start ... he is somewhere before the bus stop chicane and not on his starting position. so i needed to took it calm bc i easily could go there but on his screen (and every other) he would crash ... and when he crashed, i thought i pushed him idk ... still dont know what happened there

had a nice little scrap with @earicx @Frihman and @Mali Baćo behind me
@Katrer was crashing out in front of me in L4
tried to catch @boxen and when he did a mistake i could easily overtake him on the long straight
next step catching @xDerpOG and due to his tt times i know he would be fast
it took almost half of the race with my ******* laggs to catch him bc sometimes it just put me out of the drs
@xDerpOG and on the long straight when the rain was starting i just couldnt make the corner there, cut it and waited for you to let you through ....
i noticed that we catch up to the leaders who where battling at the end
sadly @BlackPanthor lost it at blanchimon or idk how to spell this corner in L21 and i got red wing dmg on the left which made the last lap pure horror
before the last lap started i completely forgot that it was raining and broke way to late in the beginning rain which got me a 5sec stop and go and cost me P2 in the end
but it was surprising to see a spinning @DwergC

man idk what to say complete chaos
gj to everyone who thinks he did good (y)

and if anyone knows how to fix these laggs please tell me ^^

boxen

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 29, 2017
@Sweatu Was behind Easy and Derp. They were going very slow into the last 2 corners which I didn't expect so I had to drive off track. I'll see if I can get the clip up.

Last edited: