Dec 7, 2016
Round 13 - Belgian Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 18

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 24th November 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps
Laps: 22

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
@Rindypoos

Last edited:

FORMULA1FAN71

Formula 3 Test Driver
Sep 2, 2019
oh. it looks like the spa layout has been changed slightly. guess I don't need as much practice for this one and can use last week's setup

Bernie

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 7, 2016
oh. it looks like the spa layout has been changed slightly. guess I don't need as much practice for this one and can use last week's setup
Yeah, we are aware and are changing it now haha

Cathal

F1 Senna Equivalent
Nov 23, 2014
TBH, no points in the last five races. Season is going horribly and I have ruined @SoggyCabbages chances of a Constructors Championship. Only seven races left, simple aim is to finish each race and hopefully that will lead to good points in each one.

Reactions: Bernie

SoggyCabbages

FM Coordinator
FM Coordinator
Premium Member
Jul 5, 2014
TBH, no points in the last five races. Season is going horribly and I have ruined @SoggyCabbages chances of a Constructors Championship. Only seven races left, simple aim is to finish each race and hopefully that will lead to good points in each one.
I wouldn't worry, I stopped caring several races ago. :D

• Optimistic
Reactions: FORMULA1FAN71

Bernie

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 7, 2016
RACE DAY! Spa - Another wet race?

Topics:
- AI will be risen to 75. @ClassicDelta
- Heard rumours that the SC is finally fixed.
- Might have a new driver.
- Anyone can't make it?
- @Rindypoos is not racing.

Bernie

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 7, 2016
@SoggyCabbages has a quali ban so will start at the back of the grid.

Please remember you can take an outlap to make sure your set up saves, but whatever means do NOT start a flying lap.

SoggyCabbages

FM Coordinator
FM Coordinator
Premium Member
Jul 5, 2014
Blow me some people really do report some shite incidents. I know I have some times but this takes the biscuit lol.

FORMULA1FAN71

Formula 3 Test Driver
Sep 2, 2019
Lol I’ve been practicing Friday and Saturday and I still have no idea how to do a good lap around here. I think I’ve spent more time driving spa backwards rather than forwards lol

• Optimistic
Reactions: Bernie

Bernie

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 7, 2016
Lol I’ve been practicing Friday and Saturday and I still have no idea how to do a good lap around here. I think I’ve spent more time driving spa backwards rather than forwards lol
Better than going into a wall haha