XB1 - Round 13 - Belgian Grand Prix [24/11/19 - 20:00UK] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 Round 13 - Belgian Grand Prix [24/11/19 - 20:00UK]

• Apologies for the forum outage today, should be resolved now. Be aware that you may have lost some posts from when before the forum went down, so please check if anything you posted is there or not and respost if you need to. Thanks - Erti

Chris Leather

F1 Coordinator & 1-time XB1 Assist 2 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 23, 2017
Round 13 - Belgian Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 18

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 24th November 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps
Laps: 22

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
- @Cinnamon Rage
- @Jonboy507

Last edited:

maxen

S17 AOR XB1 F6 Champion
Oct 31, 2018
Hopefully we get more drivers this week. The length of this track means a shortage of drivers will definitely be noticeable.

Chris Leather

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 23, 2017
Hopefully we get more drivers this week. The length of this track means a shortage of drivers will definitely be noticeable.
I agree there should be at least 6 more for this race.

And i hope my setup doesnt get glitched this time hahahah

• Optimistic
Reactions: maxen

Bobsleigh Gamer

Formula 4 Test Driver
Aug 17, 2018
Wing damage cost me an easy win. Gg to @xXMARKELiNXx responding to my undercut even though I was 4th won you the race. Only 4 drivers racing after lap 1 though is a joke (no disrespect to those who dnf)

Reactions: xXMARKELiNXx

George Roke

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Oct 21, 2015
I think questions need to be asked about why some people are not turning up to each race week, quite demotivating, I would rather have a race with a lot of people and finish 5th or 6th than racing with just 7 people, I pray that more people turn up next week...

Chris Leather

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 23, 2017
With your race or the attendance? Because personally I'm more annoyed with having a third successive low turnout than I am with crashing out of it.
Both tbh mate

Jack Lankester

Formula Karter
May 8, 2019
It's kinda odd that there was no safety car at the start considering that 3 people crashed out all on different parts if the track within a lap of each other especially considering when I retired last week in the pits there was a full safety car.

maxen

S17 AOR XB1 F6 Champion
Oct 31, 2018
It's kinda odd that there was no safety car at the start considering that 3 people crashed out all on different parts if the track within a lap of each other especially considering when I retired last week in the pits there was a full safety car.
The game is weird when it comes to safety cars.