Apr 23, 2017
Round 13 - Belgian Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 18

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 24th November 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps
Laps: 22

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
- @Cinnamon Rage
- @Jonboy507

Last edited:

maxen

S17 AOR XB1 F6 Champion
Oct 31, 2018
Hopefully we get more drivers this week. The length of this track means a shortage of drivers will definitely be noticeable.

Chris Leather

F1 Coordinator & 1-time XB1 Assist 2 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 23, 2017
Hopefully we get more drivers this week. The length of this track means a shortage of drivers will definitely be noticeable.
I agree there should be at least 6 more for this race.

And i hope my setup doesnt get glitched this time hahahah

• Optimistic
Reactions: maxen

Bobsleigh Gamer

Formula 4 Test Driver
Aug 17, 2018
Wing damage cost me an easy win. Gg to @xXMARKELiNXx responding to my undercut even though I was 4th won you the race. Only 4 drivers racing after lap 1 though is a joke (no disrespect to those who dnf)

Reactions: xXMARKELiNXx

George Roke

Formula 4 1st Driver
Oct 21, 2015
I think questions need to be asked about why some people are not turning up to each race week, quite demotivating, I would rather have a race with a lot of people and finish 5th or 6th than racing with just 7 people, I pray that more people turn up next week...

Chris Leather

F1 Coordinator & 1-time XB1 Assist 2 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 23, 2017
With your race or the attendance? Because personally I'm more annoyed with having a third successive low turnout than I am with crashing out of it.
Both tbh mate

Blueeyes0602

Pro Karter
May 8, 2019
It's kinda odd that there was no safety car at the start considering that 3 people crashed out all on different parts if the track within a lap of each other especially considering when I retired last week in the pits there was a full safety car.

maxen

S17 AOR XB1 F6 Champion
Oct 31, 2018
It's kinda odd that there was no safety car at the start considering that 3 people crashed out all on different parts if the track within a lap of each other especially considering when I retired last week in the pits there was a full safety car.
The game is weird when it comes to safety cars.