PS4 - Round 13 - Belgian Grand Prix [24/11/19 8PM UK Time] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 Round 13 - Belgian Grand Prix [24/11/19 8PM UK Time]

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

Jason007

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Apr 9, 2017
Round 13 - Belgian Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 18

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 24th November 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps
Laps: 22

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
@Joost
@ramma

Last edited:

Jason007

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Apr 9, 2017
I'm pending for this race due to my continued surgery BS.

Jason007

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Apr 9, 2017
Do i have to add you on ps4 or will you add me or how does it work? Or is it even neccersary?
Yeah, you can send me a friend invite. I'll then add you to the chat group.

Joost

Premium Member
Premium Member
Apr 13, 2016
Someone else need to be the host. Because I’m in doubt if I am at home at that evening. So for sure someone else must setup the lobby.

ramma

Formula 4 Test Driver
Aug 12, 2018
I won't be able to make this one. Had an emergency with my cat, so he spent most of the day at the vet. He's home now, but needs monitored+meds.

Good luck everyone!

• Friendly
Reactions: Jason007

DonSteeringwheel

Formula Karter
Jul 19, 2019
Qualifying P5
Race P6

My stream died so I can’t post a video of my race. Qualifying was okay. On my last fast lap someone was going in to the pit stops and irritated me in the chicane section by being close to my line so that I had to brake and then lost the car nearly on the curb which made me lose about 0.4sec and I couldn’t get a faster lap anymore.

In the race lap one was already destruction for me. I have a good start, the car in front of me doesn’t start at all. I go into the middle as I see the room there. As I’m on my way passing the car I get pushed so that my wing is already gone before turn one. Tried to do a lap but well it was horrible. Pit stop for new wing which makes me fall at last position. I fight back and then get nearly a DNF as a car on Kemmel straight which is way slower just blocks me like people do in open lobbies sometimes.

I don’t know right now if there is a sense to continue racing here as I had now 10 races with a new front wing out of 13. But as Alonso said once “I think you have to leave a space. ALL the time you have to leave a space ok?!” Sorry if that’s a little harsh but I hope you understand that I’m annoyed after experiencing AGAIN a race like this.

Can’t wait for Monza turn one lol

Have a nice week!

Last edited:
Reactions: Bashful4

Bashful4

Formula 4 1st Driver
Sep 5, 2018
Q: P9
R: DNF

Congrats to my team mate @Pxcam for the Win and the other podium drivers.

My qualy was in P9, was pretty bad.

The race started ok, i got 2 positions right then in first corner. on 2nd corner, some trouble with cars in front of me and i get to P5 before the straight. Then i iss a corner, forget to turn or something, and endup hiting the wall with my left wheel, wich made me DNF and turn the car to the track taking with me @Philip_66 and @Bajer7928 .

Heres the video. Sorry for that guys.

Salvo Failla

Formula Karter
Aug 9, 2018
Q: P12
R: DNF
The only positive thing of this race was (for me) the crazy first lap, because starting in P12 I was in P8 at the second lap, but in the third sector to avoid the car of my team mate I finished out of the race.
Bad race for Renault, two DNF, now Monza ;) .

xGATECRASHERx

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Q- 16th. Not keen on Spa so didn't expect much.

R- 9th
Well what carnage on first lap. Made positions up, took avoiding action to miss cars turned the other way on track as don't trust the game to ghost them and span on kerb and so close to hitting the wall. Lost alot time with that and never made it up. Bit of a lonely race tbh. We'll done pxcam, kellvinnr and wulf for the podium and Jason on a strong finish.

Last edited:

Bajer7928

Pro Karter
Oct 14, 2019
Q: p3

Race: DNF
I had a very bad start which put me on the back foot I was looking at the RPM instead of the lights and then I touched with Donsteeringwheel which was my fault as i got a lot of wheelspin. At the exit of turn one i had one Ferrari ahead of me lacking like crazy. And then up through Radilon I tried to give the Racing Point room but there wasn't room for two cars up through the hill. I tried to back off but i couldn't really give him more space and he turned slighty into me for opening the corner (Racing Incident). Then I had front wing damage and crashed by my own, which really pissed me off. But I can only blame myself for the result, after a pretty decent qualifying.

Reactions: DonSteeringwheel

Antonio Sapienza

Semi-Pro Karter
Jul 29, 2019
@DonSteeringwheel Hi, I just wanted to say something about your comment on the Belgian race. I talk to you from brother, if in 13 races 10 you had contact with the damaging of the wing, it cannot always be the fault of the other drivers, but you could have the biggest part, what I want to say is to ask you what you could do yourself to avoid contact, and you will see that surely you will not have contact, because I can confirm you that in this league there are no dirty drivers, so my advice is to improve on this aspect, because I repeat it cannot be 10 times always the fault of others. That's all, see you in monza hoping that my advice was helpful to you

DonSteeringwheel

Formula Karter
Jul 19, 2019
@DonSteeringwheel Hi, I just wanted to say something about your comment on the Belgian race. I talk to you from brother, if in 13 races 10 you had contact with the damaging of the wing, it cannot always be the fault of the other drivers, but you could have the biggest part, what I want to say is to ask you what you could do yourself to avoid contact, and you will see that surely you will not have contact, because I can confirm you that in this league there are no dirty drivers, so my advice is to improve on this aspect, because I repeat it cannot be 10 times always the fault of others. That's all, see you in monza hoping that my advice was helpful to you
No worries about it @Antonio Sapienza . It’s my first season and I had in my first three races faults on my own. I spun on my own, made mistakes, that’s for sure. I analyze my races, talk with friends about it and look what I can do better.

I don’t say that we have dirty drivers here! Don’t understand me wrong in that. My point is that we might have guys here who aren’t taking too much care of the people around them in some cases. There are a few examples for that. I mean Bajer was honest and said that it’s his fault because of wheelspin and I’m fine with it, no worries (photos are in the steward section if you want to check it). When stewards watched through it they had their opinion and it was all solved. That’s what they’re there for. But I thought bringing it up might be a good reminder for us to avoid the stewards to be involved. We should just use the back camera more often and understand that we are not alone on track.

And without offense I rather refuse to talk about things because I feel it’s pointless sometimes. In Germany I was blocked in last lap and I think you didn’t even realize it. Things like that happen rather in open lobbies. Video at 6:30. I had this situation as well in Belgium with DaEagle (my stream didn’t work so I can’t show and I really don’t mind anymore). Also in Germany I have a mistake in turn two and go on the grass. I control my car and want to return to track and in that moment Salvo pushes me and destroys my wing. In Hungary Philipp had wheelspin and went into the barrier. If I don’t brake and go to the middle I would have damage too. I had it in the video of Hungary. And also in Hungary pxcam got a broken wing by a very questionable overtake of yours before the last corner. In France I was pushed in one race THREE times, you remember I think? These just a few incidents to bring up. I try my best to avoid it and I’m okay with that and I’m sure it’s not intentional but I think it’s rather negligent.

I’m not the only one in here who has the feeling that our standards on clean racing are low. And having half of the grid with a DNF is maybe an argument that we don’t have the cars under control to hundred percent. The incidents don’t happen because of being dirty or doing it intentional, I’m sure. I learn my lesson and know meanwhile who I can have battles with and where I have to keep a safety distance.

So I hope for better races to come.

Last edited:

Antonio Sapienza

Semi-Pro Karter
Jul 29, 2019
beginning reiterating that mine was not an attack on you, but a suggestion to try to have more fun having cleaner races, having said that, I say that in the meantime in Germany I have not blocked you at all but I only tightened you a bit, like any driver in the world would do so not to let themselves go inside on the last lap, in Hungary it was my mistake, and like you said you were wrong at the start of the season, I can be wrong too, in a pass where I was from 5- 6 laps less than 5 tenths with the wet, and in France we had already clarified and remembering it seems useless. Finally I simply want to say that unfortunately the races are also this, but we must give our best to avoid that the harmful contacts take place, I just wanted to help you a little bit in this situations

DonSteeringwheel

Formula Karter
Jul 19, 2019
Yes I have fun but mostly it starts after lap one when I have to fight back through the field because of incidents lol
We have different views on what is blocking and what is “tighten a bit” but it’s okay.
Let’s stop it with that. My aim was to remind the drivers of taking care that they’re not alone on track and if you say that we should give our best to avoid the harmful contacts then I maybe reached with my post already enough.