Apr 4, 2019
Round 13 - Belgian Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 18

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 24th November 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps
Laps: 22

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
-

nettur39

Formula Karter
Jun 17, 2018
I will not be attending tonight.

I just got to much on my head lately that i cannot do 2 leagues a week combined with work and school. it just takes to much out of me. tonight i wont attend the race and i'll decide weather or not i'd continue with AOR

ZaneFast

Semi-Pro Karter
Jul 21, 2019
For me it wasn't a good race,it was accetable.My best race was Canada, but I have to say that the Mercedes guys(@m.schlumpf ; @tim_haeusli ) are damn fast.I barely had their pace.Hoping to give a good fight for the race of the season.

Reactions: tim_haeusli