PS4 - Round 13 - Belgian Grand Prix - [24/11/2019 8PM UK] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 Round 13 - Belgian Grand Prix - [24/11/2019 8PM UK]

iJokeri22

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Round 13 - Belgian Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 18

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 24th November 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps
Laps: 22

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
-
@iJokeri22
@DeclanS02
@stifler1000
@Patido
@adriancr___
@JohnnyR95

Last edited:

iJokeri22

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Unless a miracle happens it doesn't look like I'll be racing my wheel appears to have made its final turn. :(

jochen3660

S18 AOR PS4 F7 Champion
Mar 11, 2019
That sucks mate... Who will be hosting the lobby if you can’t race?? Or will you just be spectating?

Last edited:
Reactions: Oner Schumacher

iJokeri22

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
That sucks mate... Who will be hosting the lobby if you can’t race?? Or will you just be spectating?
I'll just spectate, I'm still hoping to race but my wheels very temperamental one day it works fine the next day its broken last night it stopped working in the middle of qualifying so it will just be a case of turn it on Sunday evening and hope its working.

Andrei Ivan

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Mar 28, 2016
session no longer exists for me.... after we make the qualify session and end it this was the message....trying to rejoin in the formation lap ...with your invites guys...doesn't work
my station was restarted with 10 minutes before the session so...
unbelieveble....prepare to race from p2....
my xp rank drops suddenly from 49 to 4...wtf it happens with this game?

jochen3660

S18 AOR PS4 F7 Champion
Mar 11, 2019
session no longer exists for me.... after we make the qualify session and end it this was the message....trying to rejoin in the formation lap ...with your invites guys...doesn't work
my station was restarted with 10 minutes before the session so...
unbelieveble....prepare to race from p2....
my xp rank drops suddenly from 49 to 4...wtf it happens with this game?
:oops:

schumizeu

Formula 4 1st Driver
Mar 10, 2016
a bad quali session, a terrible start, a very fun race with a decent result.

annoying ghost pause button cost me second place. you can see in my video in the last 4-5 laps the pause menu shows up several times during corners.
do you guys know any fix for this issue? i have the t500 + ferrari add on and the t3pa-pro pedals.

SaMadhi_

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Nov 19, 2017
a bad quali session, a terrible start, a very fun race with a decent result.

annoying ghost pause button cost me second place. you can see in my video in the last 4-5 laps the pause menu shows up several times during corners.
do you guys know any fix for this issue? i have the t500 + ferrari add on and the t3pa-pro pedals.
It was exciting last laps :) I was behind you about 5-6s when i pitted and ive got soft against your mediums. Didnt yet have time penalty and you had allready 3s. I push and trying to catch you and somewhere 2lap before end etc. ive got also +3s cause multiple exceed on track. I think that cause you did also another +3s its reason you lost 2nd place. I was little faster in the end and almost +3s was cap between us after penalties. I think that you may have also some penalty from causing that Safety Car accident, what happened there?

Ive heard from people lot of issues after some patch that can cause some wheel problems. I had also something weard in Canada Gp, after Safety Car end my wheel lost turning circle and couldnt drive anymore. Ive got Fanatec csl elite. I had couple years ago t300 and it push few times PS button when turning in two year. i returned it.

schumizeu

Formula 4 1st Driver
Mar 10, 2016
Three times i had the pause ghost error, thats >+500 ;)

But indeed the last laps were very intense!