PS4 - Round 13 - Belgian Grand Prix - Sunday 20th January 2019 (8:00PM UK Time) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 Round 13 - Belgian Grand Prix - Sunday 20th January 2019 (8:00PM UK Time)

milanozie

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Aug 3, 2018
Learned the hard way that not playing this game for 2 weeks is not going to get you over the finish line in a wet race at Spa :-D

Congrats on the podium, see you all in a month at Japan (y)

Bashful4

Formula 4 1st Driver
Sep 5, 2018
Q: 5
R: DNF

Good qualify in wet, better than expected.

The start of the race wasn't to bad, i lost some positions but i believe that i would get them as the race was under way. I eventually spun without hiting the wall, however when trying to take the car back to the track, i just scraped the wall at 5 km/h, i was almost stopped and that cause the wheel to brake. WT* i guess a glitch on the game were that point of the wall cause the wheel to brake. My sunday race was over just at the start. Now have to wait one week for more...

Congrats to @Carcanon and other podium guys.

Reactions: Carcanon

Renner9

Formula Karter
Aug 29, 2018
Belgium

Eau blues

Qualified 3rd
Race DNF

Not too much to say but I had decent qualifying in p3.

In the race my tyres were at 50% worn by lap 6...I thought if you qualified in the wet u got a spare set for the race...is this not the case???

Was irrelevant anyway as I binned it trying to overtake a very slow @FOF1YT around eau rouge. Oversteered off line. ☹

Last edited:

FOF1YT

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jul 28, 2017
Belgium

Eau blues

Qualified 3rd
Race DNF

In the race my tyres were at 50% worn by lap 6...I thought if you qualified in the wet u got a spare set for the race...is this not the case???

Was irrelevant anyway as I binned it trying to overtake a very slow @FOF1YT around eau rouge. Oversteered off line. ☹
I wasn’t very slow

FOF1YT

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jul 28, 2017
Belgium

Eau blues

Qualified 3rd
Race DNF

I was on worn tires as well and you were on fresh if I were on fresh tyres I would’ve kept the position

Seca

F1 Senna Equivalent
Sep 15, 2016
I'm ready for next season all ready. This one suuuuuuucks for me.

alexP

Pro Karter
Oct 11, 2018
Q: 6 (started from 5)
R: 8

A bit of chaos at start; I'm surprised my car remained intact after first lap. I was spun 2 times with help from the drivers behind, at least that's how it felt. I couldn't avoid 2 contacts; for 1 I even got an illegal overtake. There was only one fun part: going wheel to wheel thru last chicane with washy.

milanozie

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Aug 3, 2018

A bit of chaos at start; I'm surprised my car remained intact after first lap. I was spun 2 times with help from the drivers behind, at least that's how it felt. I couldn't avoid 2 contacts; for 1 I even got an illegal overtake. There was only one fun part: going wheel to wheel thru last chicane with washy.

Sorry for the contact at 3:13. I lost control over the car when I ran wide. Totally knew it was my fault so I let you through, hope you don't mind too much :)

FOF1YT

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jul 28, 2017

You kind of brake checked me up eau rouge and I couldn’t stop it got me damage so I payed the price as well sry

alexP

Pro Karter
Oct 11, 2018
You kind of brake checked me up eau rouge and I couldn’t stop it got me damage so I payed the price as well sry
brake checked?! there is no point to argue here, if you can't admit you made a mistake, next time i will inform the stewards
anyway, you can take a look at 1:50: same scenario, different approach; i reduced the speed before eau rouge, looking for a better racing line and a good exit, then on drs zone it was a formality

• Agree
Reactions: Peter day

Peter day

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jan 23, 2019
Qauli was a joke i got block by @milanozie on my final hot lap lost a good second Race was boring for me as i stayed on the inters to long happy with 3rd congratulatans to 1st and 2nd Unlucky rob on with ur big hit shame u r leave hope to c u around m8 and every1 else who is leaving thos season

milanozie

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Aug 3, 2018
Qauli was a joke i got block by @milanozie on my final hot lap lost a good second Race was boring for me as i stayed on the inters to long happy with 3rd congratulatans to 1st and 2nd Unlucky rob on with ur big hit shame u r leave hope to c u around m8 and every1 else who is leaving thos season
Hey Mate, you appeared as a ghost car to me during qualy, sorry that it blocked you, I thought you were paused or disconnected