XB1 - Round 13 - Italian Grand Prix - 21/01/18 - 20.00GMT | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 Round 13 - Italian Grand Prix - 21/01/18 - 20.00GMT

Driver of the Day?

• W3553l

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Sam Rockall

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • EPeatie

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Atul987

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ItsProulx

F1 Senna Equivalent
Nov 23, 2014
Round 13 - Italian Grand Prix
AOR F1 2017 Season 14

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 21st January 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Autodromo Nazionale Monza
Laps: 27

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:

LC SPEED DEMON

AOR Legend & 4-time AOR Xbox F1 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
I clipped the grass on the last corner by 1mil and my car lost control like it was on ice and Into the wall damaged wing so i rage quit . Shame as I was on for good points again. I hate singapore

• Surprised
Reactions: saKuuu

saKuuu

Formula 4 1st Driver
Aug 19, 2017

My vote for Driver of the Day goes to ExtremeZz. He got pole position in a very tight qualification session and then blocked me off on the race start perfectly to hold on to P1 through the first corners(as shown in the clip I linked). He never made any mistake to let me or Peatie even have a sniff to try and overtake for the whole race. The guy is on a roll!

Kudos to Wessel for finishing P8 despite starting from the back with a quali ban.