Feb 13, 2017
Round 13 - Italian Grand Prix
AOR F1 2017 Season 14

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 21st January 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Autodromo Nazionale Monza
Laps: 27

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
- @Sgarky
- @karnak07

Last edited:

Rick Vige

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Mar 3, 2015
Sorry to Rainer , lost it on the Ascari and went to him as he was going through me. Then got dsq trying to rejoin safely cause i was stopped ! Cya all next week

Rick Vige

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Mar 3, 2015
yeah i dont know why i didnt ghost. Feel bad for both of us , and again sorry .

Rubenkraan

Semi-Pro Karter
Jan 9, 2018
I believe I have to apologize to at least one of the Saubers, fully lost it at the exit of Ascari (Lap 9) and I believe I took you with me, sorry if I ruined your race..

Pecos

Pro Karter
Sep 24, 2017
No problem mate it's a racing incident.
Sorry bdave for the contact in the lasts laps.

TheLazyLama

Pro Karter
Aug 16, 2017
Guys, first of all I want to apologise for anybody I made contact with.

As of late my pedals (mainly the acc./gas pedal) are making it almost impossible to be quick and safe on track. The acc./gas pedal only starts reading input form 40% and onwards, while that same pedal also doesn't fully come back up by itself which results in longer braking distances and bad low speed traction. I deem this to be too dangerous and therefore will not participate in any race until I've bought a new pedal-set. It's a shame but the best for everybody, GL next week!

@Maddog40 @Wesseltl123, You both know what to do now.