XB1 - Round 13 - Italian Grand Prix [21/01/18 8:00pm] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 Round 13 - Italian Grand Prix [21/01/18 8:00pm]

• ANNOUNCEMENT: The AOR iRacing leagues are back for another season! Sign-ups now open:
    AOR GTE League Season 7 - LINK
    AOR Formula 3 Championship Season 3 - LINK

Joseph Baigent

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
FIFA Coordinator
Mar 23, 2017
Round 13 - Italian Grand Prix
AOR F1 2017 Season 14

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 21st January 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Autodromo Nazionale Monza
Laps: 27

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
@Dan Hawkins
@o Coxon o
@Neutralizer
@Hockeyhead019

Last edited:

Neutralizer

Formula Karter
Aug 29, 2017
May not make this week guys. A bit bummed after qualifying the highest I have all season 2 weeks in a row and then ending up with my first 2 DNF’s and got some stuff going on today. Also sorry I missed the message in Hungary. I was really disappointed. Answer is I just suck. Lucky I didn’t hit anyone, yeah, but nothing illegal. Just screwed up. Stewards said the same. Sorry for throwing anyone off. Never depend on me for braking points lol...

BigBadPopperDom

F1 Reserve Driver
Sep 6, 2017
Hi guys... help me out.

I have an astro headset. I want to be able to tell Xbox to record clips without annoying you guys hearing me.

I've got push to talk set on but now Xbox won't listen to commands.

Am I being thick.

Dom

BigBadPopperDom

F1 Reserve Driver
Sep 6, 2017
Thanks mate.

If I have push to talk off it works but I'm worried you guys will hear me singing little mix as the headset licks up auto voice.

Didn't know if in game that doesn't actually happen.

Joseph Baigent

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
FIFA Coordinator
Mar 23, 2017
Thanks mate.

If I have push to talk off it works but I'm worried you guys will hear me singing little mix as the headset licks up auto voice.

Didn't know if in game that doesn't actually happen.
No need to be embarrassed

BigBadPopperDom

F1 Reserve Driver
Sep 6, 2017
I'll try it without and apologise if you guys hear anything. Maybe mute me peeps just in case.

It's either little mix or my daughter has done a poo and needs to describe it to me. (She's 4)

• What?
Reactions: Joseph Baigent

ValiFusilli

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Sep 5, 2017
Well that went real bad real soon.

Got like the best quali battle with @melvynlennard , trading Pole back and forth couple of times which was fun, especially after I won that little battle.

Start went good, had nice launch so covered the inside. Than got hit up the ass twice in turn one which send me all the way back to last place. Was slowly climbing back to the front when one the start straight a williams just dove up my inside, locking all wheels and costing me again lot of time. My appologies to @BigBadPopperDom if I hit/blocked you there when I came back on the track. Later behind the williams again on the backstraight when he decides to just brake in front of me, costing me my front wing.

After pitting for the softs went slicing back through the field again, and resulting in still a P4 for me. Eventhough still angry at this moment cause I know for sure I had the pace to win my home race (lap 1 was 30+ sec behind the lead, at the finish only about 10sec), and also having the incidents with the williams costing me time/wing for the consolation podium.

Last edited:

LCR Apex

Formula 3 1st Driver
Jun 15, 2014
So so so happy with my pace today.

Did not expect to be battling for pole in qualy but it was such a tense session. Proud I pulled off two back to back flyers which meant I finished less than a tenth behind pole.

Got caught up in the T1 incident, then some dubious driving from some others on lap one damaged my front wing, but I pressed on with my Supers seeing me go from near last and into the podium positions by my one and only pitstop on lap 10, where I also took the risk of swapping my front wing in order to improve my pace over the next stint at the cost of a longer pitstop.

Drove the wheels off my car to close the gap over the course of 10 laps to finally catch up to and have a fun back and forth with 2nd place, which went right up to the flag but having no penalties all race meant I actually classified first!

Looking to be my first AOR win but I'll wait until the aforementioned T1 incident gets sorted before I celebrate.

Joseph Baigent

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
FIFA Coordinator
Mar 23, 2017
Also updating the standings was quit hard so if anyone thinks anything is wrong then tell me

LCR Apex

Formula 3 1st Driver
Jun 15, 2014

BigBadPopperDom

F1 Reserve Driver
Sep 6, 2017
Well that went real bad real soon.

Got like the best quali battle with @melvynlennard , trading Pole back and forth couple of times which was fun, especially after I won that little battle.

Start went good, had nice launch so covered the inside. Than got hit up the ass twice in turn one which send me all the way back to last place. Was slowly climbing back to the front when one the start straight a williams just dove up my inside, locking all wheels and costing me again lot of time. My appologies to @BigBadPopperDom if I hit/blocked you there when I came back on the track. Later behind the williams again on the backstraight when he decides to just brake in front of me, costing me my front wing.

After pitting for the softs went slicing back through the field again, and resulting in still a P4 for me. Eventhough still angry at this moment cause I know for sure I had the pace to win my home race (lap 1 was 30+ sec behind the lead, at the finish only about 10sec), and also having the incidents with the williams costing me time/wing for the consolation podium.
Hello mate - sorry for delayed response - appreciate the apology.

After you hit me my chance of winning the race was effectively over!

I set the car up perfectly, had the perfect plan to overtake you all and take my first win but the hit i took shook my confidence and I could only manage 11th!

...................... lol

WTF who am I kidding - no worries mate you didnt cause any damage and i have been slapped harder by the wife.

It didnt change anything for me but appreciate the apology.

Dom