PC - Round 13 - Italian Grand Prix [21/01/2018 08:00PM] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 13 - Italian Grand Prix [21/01/2018 08:00PM]

Hooper

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jan 13, 2018
No it's all good mate. Your car was all over the place on my screen, didn't ruin my race however. Seems like there's still a lot of bugs in this game.
@Levingston

Reactions: Levingston

Snook

F1 Schumacher Equivalent
Dec 16, 2017
Qualy P2
Race P1

That surely was a thriller for me, the start, the battle with @Flips for 10 laps, the auto Windows 10 update that decided to pop up towards the end ( lost me 8 seconds), Jeff telling me it was time for inters when the rain never stopped...

Nothing more to add really. What a race.

Levingston

Formula 4 1st Driver
Oct 15, 2017
No it's all good mate. Your car was all over the place on my screen, didn't ruin my race however. Seems like there's still a lot of bugs in this game.
@Levingston
Yeah but, I have no idea about your clip also, since I never was 9th haha, my best position was 11th, I don't understand at all. I guess the game desynced me there, so that wasn't me driving, I don't remember that scene at all... otherwise would give you much, much more room than that.

Reactions: Hooper

Hooper

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jan 13, 2018
Yeah, I've had mates that have had similar bugs. Unfortunately it happened for me this race. There must have been an AI driving your car on my screen. One second you were leading the race by 30 seconds and the other you were 30 minutes behind me in last place. I don't know what happened really hahaha. All good mate, clearly games fault here.

Reactions: Levingston

Flips

Formula 4 1st Driver
Dec 31, 2016
Qualifying:
1:20.854 - is the Pole Position Lap time! Great Qualifying Session for myself, but felt that I could have done a faster lap time.

6x Pole Position this season! *woop woop*

Race:
I had a decent start with @Snook right next to me. He managed to overtake me right before Chicane 2.
Later that lap I managed to reovertake him, due to his small mistake right before the start/finish-straight.

Like last Round, @Snook pushed me to the limits. Between Lap 1-10 he was right behind me with only 1 seconds gap.
On Lap 11 I made a huge mistake right before the Double-Right-hander. This meant that I lost my Front Wing and over 20 seconds, in total.
(Sorry @ApplePhysics if I came to close to you when I rejoined the track)

When I made my one and only pitstop for another set of Wet Tyres, I did my fastest lap time (1:33.489) and was only 0.200 tenths slower per lap until the end. My best consistent race yet!

My Championship Rival (@Jipper) had a 1-Gear bug which meant that he was even further behind, than what he was before.
I pushed myself to the limits again and managed to steal P3 after I've been way behind the field.

Overall: A boring track. Great comeback for myself. Leading the Championship with 9 Points.

Congratulations @Snook for your first Win this season. Great pace and great control! Also congratulations @ApplePhysics for your best and first Podium this season!

- After I've been right behind Lamp and Jipper the whole Season 14, I am finally leading the Championship.

Looking forward to Singapore!

Qualifying:
Pole Position - P1

Race:
Podium - P3

(6x Pole Position & 9x Podiums so far)