Dec 9, 2016
Round 13 - Italian Grand Prix
AOR F1 2017 Season 14

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 21st January 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Autodromo Nazionale Monza
Laps: 27

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar
Track Guide

Confirmed no-shows:
- @SooSiaal
- @Thezz

Last edited:

yobbo

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Jul 22, 2017
This race is certainly going to be interesting, its the perfect race to encourage accidents; a combination of low/medium speed corners going onto straights means you will want to get on the gas as early as possible increasing the chance of spinning, and there are four places on the track where someone can get a significant tow and go for a dive-bomb.

Last edited:

Hinyaldee

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 9, 2016
This race is certainly going to be interesting, its the perfect race to encourage accidents; a combination of low/medium speed corners going onto straights means you will want to get on the gas as early as possible increasing the chance of spinning, and there are four places on the track where someone can get a significant tow and go for a dive-bomb.
Are you trying to say you're going to have another intercourse with a wall ? X)

• Burn
Reactions: Dobby

EversVincent

Formula 4 Test Driver
Sep 21, 2017
i wont be there since my gpu broke down i have lagg whenever playing f1 and i dont want to race with lagg will be fixed this week

• Informative
Reactions: Hinyaldee

Thezz

Pro Karter
Dec 12, 2016
Cant drive my wheel is broken and i would just destroy the race for everybody els if i tried to drive with the pas hahah so im not joining this race

Hinyaldee

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 9, 2016
I don't want to talk about this...fucking bullshit. That fucking second chicane is just totally bugged out. I got like 12 freaking unfair penalties given because of it. Could have kept my fucking 5th position

Amstar27

Semi-Pro Karter
Sep 11, 2017
bad race for me, in qualifying I qualify p3 I put myself on the right on the booth line and the fersiphion mexplose the derequire result 5 place of penalty while I did nothing ... if anybody a video where do we see it? I'm interested.

Race I start with the shots p8 good start and the first chicane I beat a williams across bout of afire break I continue to roll after 3 or 4 turn I go too wide to ascari because of my nose and I share in spin nose explode I go back and I made two relays in soft to join the 8 th place. I am clearly disgusted with the 5 penalty places in qualifying because I could win this race

Waiting for qualifying video if you have any thanks

yobbo

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Jul 22, 2017
Qualy - P9: Had great pace, spun before coming down to ascari, minor front wing damage, for whatever reason it DSQ me.

Race - P9: Amazing first lap, went from 9th to 5th by weaving through the chaos. During the race I had great pace and was feeling amazing. Caught up to Skinner but couldnt manage to get passed with dirty air (and I didnt want to push too hard as I was on Softs with 1 stop). 4 laps from the end Skinners dirty air finally gets me, smashed my front wing. I decided to finish the race with the broken wing. Had some amazing luck getting to the end and managed to recover for 9th.

Last edited:

Fersiphion

Formula 3 1st Driver
Apr 14, 2017
bad race for me, in qualifying I qualify p3 I put myself on the right on the booth line and the fersiphion mexplose the derequire result 5 place of penalty while I did nothing ... if anybody a video where do we see it? I'm interested.

Race I start with the shots p8 good start and the first chicane I beat a williams across bout of afire break I continue to roll after 3 or 4 turn I go too wide to ascari because of my nose and I share in spin nose explode I go back and I made two relays in soft to join the 8 th place. I am clearly disgusted with the 5 penalty places in qualifying because I could win this race

Waiting for qualifying video if you have any thanks
I retired the car just like you did, very unlucky for you tho :/

Sabba7h

GP2 Test Driver
Aug 26, 2017
That was one hell of a race.

Qualifying: P7
I'm not gonna lie, I was hoping for a wet qualifying and race because in our practice sessions I was 7 tenths quicker than everyone when it rained. Nonetheless it was perfectly dry, and I wasn't exactly quick. And according to AmStar, after his 5 place grid penalty I landed myself in P6.

Race: P1
I only have two words: F**K YES. I felt that from the moment I took off I was going to be quick. It was a flying start, and after a *very* congested turn 1, I began catching up. I successfully divebombed Dobby for P2, and caught up to Skinner, who was leading. I pitted for softs the lap after Skinner pitted and came out theoretical P2. He was on the mediums and I did what I could to get past, and overtook him into turn 1 as well. After that I was gone, and it was a matter of just staying consistent.

I've never been more excited crossing the finish line in any online race, ever. It was a great 10 lap long battle, and I'm happy I finally played my cards right and took my first win.

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: yobbo