Mar 6, 2017
Round 13 - Italian Grand Prix
AOR F1 2017 Season 14

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 21st January 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Autodromo Nazionale Monza
Laps: 27

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
-

Bialy

Pro Karter
Dec 18, 2017
I'm gonna send my POV tomorrow what happened to me. This is freaking joke... 3-wide in 1st chicane...

Bigboss

Formula 4 1st Driver
Oct 9, 2016
:( front wing change ???????. I added 1 extra front wing so they did that but did not change the wing.

Bialy

Pro Karter
Dec 18, 2017
I think Monza is so bug like F1 '16. In F1 '16 in my Polish league, race was so ugly. For example - my friend had DRS, Rich Mix and slipstream - he couldn't catch me with this 3 advantages o_O

EyjaDrift

Semi-Pro Karter
Dec 11, 2017
I have footage of T1 but can't quite see what happened up ahead. T1 on Monza is just a mess, doesn't really work with the 2017 cars. But the 2nd part of the video you can see that my pit crew does absolute jack **** and just stand there for 3.2 seconds. This game is a mess and I'm getting more and more impatient with it :/

• Kappa
Reactions: Duppy

Ctzn Ely

S13 AOR PC Split 3 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 6, 2017
@Giole21 @fraguitar89 What happened to you guys during the race? Didn't see you in the standings from @Gojirra421's POV so listed you as 'DSC' in the standings currently, please inform me about that

Giole21

Junior Karter
Jan 7, 2018
[QUOTE = "Ely", post: 492469, membro: 24986 "] [USER = 31473] @ Giole21 [/ USER] [USER = 22737] @ fraguitar89 [/ USER] Cosa ti è successo durante la gara? Non ti ho visto in classifica dal POV di [USER = 27429] @ Gojirra421 [/ USER] quindi ti ho indicato come 'DSC' nelle classifiche attualmente, per favore informami di questo [/ QUOTE]

Hello Ely, unfortunately I was stuck on the curb in turn 1 and I was disqualified. as soon as possible I will upload the video

• Informative
Reactions: Ctzn Ely

fraguitar89

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Nov 8, 2016
@Giole21 @fraguitar89 What happened to you guys during the race? Didn't see you in the standings from @Gojirra421's POV so listed you as 'DSC' in the standings currently, please inform me about that
I had a good start then I was touched by Bialy in the back coming out from T1 and we both went out of track.. then Lap 3 broken wing on StefanWylde who spun just in front of me.. then pitted and lap 6 broken wing again fighting in T1.. everybody was going to lap me while i was in the grass so i just stopped there waiting for the cars to pass me, but after some secs i was disqualified.. probably cause i was motionless for too many secs. And that’s all.

• Informative
Reactions: Ctzn Ely