AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014

Round 13 - Japanese Grand Prix
Season 10

Race Information:

Date: Sun 21st February
Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Suzuka Circuit

If you are unable to attend the race, PLEASE advise your League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread.

Track Guide:

TRL Martin

S10 AOR X360 F1 Champion
Jan 13, 2014
Bit late with this, but thought I would post since its been quite quiet with recent threads haha

Qualified: 3rd
Result: 2nd

Overall I was pretty happy with result given the circumstances. I did struggle with concentration due to illness and also struggled all weekend with the degners. I even used a 46 - 54 brake balance to avoid locking as confidence was low. But overall I felt my raw speed was very good at times but Evo made the correct call on strategy and was more consistent.

Qualifying was frustrating, my lap watching it back was quite poor considering the potentially 30.9 I did in practice. I missed about 5 apex's, but a great setup and a fast S1 slotted me 3rd.

Race was a lot of fun, most fun I've had all season tbh. Raw speed was there to win but too many small mistakes and laspes of concentration cost me e.g lock up on lap 25.

35pts lead with 5 races to go, so thinking ahead, I need to come 2nd in every race for now on to be champion I believe. Going to be tough end to the season, limitless has nothing to lose and will be very strong and tough to beat plus brociek n evo will be very competitive. But I'm keen to lead this from start and until the very end.

Reactions: FisiFan91