Nov 23, 2014
Round 13 - Japanese Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 15

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 22nd July 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Suzuka International Racing Circuit
Laps: 27

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:

@mightydylan3224
@Chris Leather

Last edited:

Chris Leather

F1 Coordinator & 1-time XB1 Assist 2 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 23, 2017
@Proulx2001 i wont be attending this as i have England Selections and wont be home till 9.30ish

i will be there for last 2 races :)

Germo

XB1 F1 Assist League Runner
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
May 12, 2015
This is definitely going to be one of my weaker tracks. I'm finding it so hard to be consistent, that first corner is killing me.

Last edited:

xXMARKELiNXx

S18 AOR XB1 F5 Champion
Dec 1, 2016
So would an optimal strategy for tires, should I qualify in softs then put for super soft or vice versa? I'm used to 100& so to have it at 50% it different.

Joeske86

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Mar 26, 2018
I'd say... Start a session of a 50% race and try it :pompous:. Would be not wise for any of us to just discuss their race tactics publicly on the forum.

Proulx

F1 Senna Equivalent
Nov 23, 2014
Just, in terms of the championship, there are four drivers still in the title mathematically, @Cinnamon Rage, @Atul987, @mightydylan3224 and @Joshua Germany

@Cinnamon Rage must finish on the podium to keep his chances alive.
@Joshua Germany must finish at least 8th to stay in the fight.
@Atul987 needs to finish in the top 10.

If @Cinnamon Rage fails to get a podium finish, @Joshua Germany fails to finish in the top 8 and @Atul987 fails to score, then @mightydylan3224 will be the F6 Drivers Champion for S15.

In the Constructors, McLaren, Ferrari, Toro Rosso, Red Bull and Williams can all mathematically win the title, Red Bull need 6 points to stay in the fight if McLaren fail to score. Toro Rosso need 37 points if McLaren fail to score, and Williams need a 1-2 finish to stay in the fight. If McLaren score 28 points this race, they are the Constructors Champions.

Germo

XB1 F1 Assist League Runner
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
May 12, 2015
Just, in terms of the championship, there are four drivers still in the title mathematically, @Cinnamon Rage, @Atul987, @mightydylan3224 and @Joshua Germany

@Cinnamon Rage must finish on the podium to keep his chances alive.
@Joshua Germany must finish at least 8th to stay in the fight.
@Atul987 needs to finish in the top 10.

If @Cinnamon Rage fails to get a podium finish, @Joshua Germany fails to finish in the top 8 and @Atul987 fails to score, then @mightydylan3224 will be the F6 Drivers Champion for S15.

In the Constructors, McLaren, Ferrari, Toro Rosso, Red Bull and Williams can all mathematically win the title, Red Bull need 6 points to stay in the fight if McLaren fail to score. Toro Rosso need 37 points if McLaren fail to score, and Williams need a 1-2 finish to stay in the fight. If McLaren score 28 points this race, they are the Constructors Champions.
Love it, thanks for putting more pressure on us ;)

Hockeyhead019

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Jun 29, 2017
@Proulx2001 I will not be able to attend and just realized I didn't let you know. I apologize. Hopefully I don't get a strike for this. I'm in a different time zone and just slipped up.

Proulx

F1 Senna Equivalent
Nov 23, 2014
Well, I'm happy with my P5 after what happened at T1, definitely my most consistent race feel like I could've been battling for a win with @Cinnamon Rage but we were robbed by @Bayfield22. A battle throughout the race at all times, then @K04 spun, nearly collected me, then dived at the end, pushed me wide, I came back on, couldn't turn more, was a good battle, hard, what you give you get. Below, skip to 2:35 to see the best save since protection being created.

K04

Formula 3 Test Driver
Aug 23, 2017
@Proulx2001 i was recording a separate incident for the stewards, and someone getting on the brakes later than you doesn't make it a dive