XB1 - Round 13 - Japanese Grand Prix - [22/07/18 8.00pm] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 Round 13 - Japanese Grand Prix - [22/07/18 8.00pm]

xXMARKELiNXx

GP2 Reserve Driver
Dec 1, 2016
Quali - 7th with SS that did 2 laps and span on so the 1 stop was out the window

Race - So many crashed, overtakes and mistakes I caught in my footage, can't really be arsed to type it all down so just watch this haha
That was some dangerous entry there into the track when you went off the first time on the first lap made everybody panic and 2 cars including myself go into the grass trying to avoid your recklessness

xXMARKELiNXx

GP2 Reserve Driver
Dec 1, 2016
Quali - 7th with SS that did 2 laps and span on so the 1 stop was out the window

Race - So many crashed, overtakes and mistakes I caught in my footage, can't really be arsed to type it all down so just watch this haha
I wouldnt be surprisedif you got reported for reckless driving. You need to stop re entering the track so dangerously

xXMARKELiNXx

GP2 Reserve Driver
Dec 1, 2016
Qualifying

As you can see from the video, there were problems with my wheel which wouldnt allow me to switch up my fuel????? This has never happened before, but cant believe it happened on my favourite track.

Race

Stewards

That Ferrari cutting you off tho ✋??

Germo

XB1 F1 Assist League Runner
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
May 12, 2015
I wouldnt be surprisedif you got reported for reckless driving. You need to stop re entering the track so dangerously
I did leave a car width on the left but I admit I should've kept to the right more but that's a bit of an overreaction mate

xXMARKELiNXx

GP2 Reserve Driver
Dec 1, 2016
Is it an overecation or is you getting defensive on a topic that clearly you were at fault even the McLaren smashed into the back of you trying ti get in track what's your excuse for that "mate" .its not overreacting if someone on the track isn't flowing rules and cant drive..that's looking out for other driver. Dealing with the problem so ether you learn from your mistakes or get banned for them. That's what rules are for and if you dont wanna follow then I'd be more then happy to report all the time you renter the track you shouldn't of even came back on track you should of waited for cars to pass you or you end up like you and getting hit and ruining everyone's race you spun so many times in one races it's a surprise you even made it to the f6 series

Germo

XB1 F1 Assist League Runner
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
May 12, 2015
Is it an overecation or is you getting defensive on a topic that clearly you were at fault even the McLaren smashed into the back of you trying ti get in track what's your excuse for that "mate" .its not overreacting if someone on the track isn't flowing rules and cant drive..that's looking out for other driver. Dealing with the problem so ether you learn from your mistakes or get banned for them. That's what rules are for and if you dont wanna follow then I'd be more then happy to report all the time you renter the track you shouldn't of even came back on track you should of waited for cars to pass you or you end up like you and getting hit and ruining everyone's race you spun so many times in one races it's a surprise you even made it to the f6 series
Honestly I didn't do anything to affect 'your' race in the slightest so I don't see why you're overreacting and getting aggresive. I feel like the comment 'it's a surprise you even made it to the f6 series' and 'can't drive and follow the rules' is a bit unnecessary considering the fact that achieved a race win and multiple podiums and I've never been reported to the stewards.

If ANYONE (even people I speak to on a regular basis) feels like I've done anything wrong to affect there race i have no problem with you messaging me or reporting me to the stewards that's what its there for.

Last edited: