Apr 23, 2017
Round 13 - Japanese Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 15

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 22nd July 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Suzuka International Racing Circuit
Laps: 27

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
-

Reactions: MoRS Buckley

Josh Emmins

S15 AOR XB1 Assist League 1 Champion
Oct 5, 2017
Just a reminder that I won’t be making the Japanese GP. Will be back for USA!

MoRS Buckley

Semi-Pro Karter
Mar 26, 2018
I will not make the Japan race as I had to buy a new Xbox and now all my games are installing again so f1 will not be installed by tomorrow night

okaui

Pro Karter
Aug 21, 2017
sorry for the late notice but i won't be making this race me and my family atteding a wending and on the way to home we are stuck in traffic jam and i pretty sure i Will not come home for the race

SoggyCabbages

FM Coordinator
FM Coordinator
Premium Member
Jul 5, 2014
Guess I'm hosting then, can people help me invite when I set lobby up I don't have everyone on friends list.

Reactions: Xterm1n8or

Rob | PePsii

Formula 4 Test Driver
Aug 14, 2017
I ain't got a clue once again. A bit of communication goes far.

Confirmed no Shows is showing no one so what's Chesney doing?

Reactions: VnTrMinty

Xterm1n8or

Formula 4 1st Driver
Mar 27, 2018
Qualifying 2nd - 7/10 - Didn't improve from my first lap of 28.7, was expecting a low 28 so overall happy enough to start 2nd.

Race 4th - 7/10 - I need to learn how to save tyres better, my race setups aren't cutting it!

Good start into 1st but from then on the car felt like it was on ice. 2nd at the pitstop on lap 9, I put on the softs which in hindsight was a mistake!

Knowing the guys behind me on the mediums would be on my wing by the end, I tried to be as smooth as possible and make no mistakes to save the tyres.

It was working until about lap 24 and then I knew I was doomed as AlonsoFerrari3 started to close and he pulled off a great overtake into the last chicane on the last lap! And a 3 sec penalty saw me drop 3rd.

Finished with 78% wear and just happy to not puncture.

Really have to work on my race setups and tyre wear....

But all in all I was happy with 4th as Phenom, AF3 and Pepsii in this league are rapid.

Congrats on the podiums!

VnTrMinty

Formula Karter
Dec 7, 2017
P9 as got collected very early on in the race by another driver’s mistake.

Forced me onto the 2 stop so I just went for it as I wasn’t going to come higher than 9th. Enjoyed closing down @Jott3r in my last stint, fresher tyres helped and had a great last 3 lap battle which I came out in front coming across the line just! But an extra penalty from pushing hard put be behind.

Extremely happy with my pace could’ve been up there but need to work on my qualy as I didn’t manage to set a lap that wasn’t invalidated?

Congrats to the podium finishers! But I’ll take my first fastest lap!?

AlonsoFerrari3

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Mar 27, 2018
Second place today I'll take it considering Japan is not a good track for me but had I not ran wide at the second degner it probably would have been the win. I think I nailed the strategy to pit early for mediums and undercut two cars otherwise it would have been a lot worse. Made a great overtake on xterminator at the chicane on the last lap. Congrats to phenom on the win (and good luck in the title fight?) and xterminator on the podium

Reactions: Xterm1n8or

Rob | PePsii

Formula 4 Test Driver
Aug 14, 2017
Sadly I took that P3 off xterminator right at the deth. Sorry ?

Very close top 4 today.

Very close in standings to be P2. GG guys. However next week let's get this whole host thing sorted. Please let @Chris Leather know if your not racing and Chris can you put the names on the no show list as last 3 rounds we haven't started till 8.10 -8.15 Bec its been disorganised Ta

f1ben23

Pro Karter
Apr 5, 2017
I was so bored in that race i nearly fell asleep biggest no mans land going couldn't keep up with Pepsi, Xterminator and AlonsoFerrari after i had a huge moment at turn 1 almost wiping out Pepsi don't know if he saw anything on his screen but it was close lol + as soon as my tires went off i was skating including a really good save through 130r.

Personal overall for the race - My Bed/10