May 24, 2017
Round 13 - Japanese Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 15

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 22nd July 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Suzuka International Racing Circuit
Laps: 27

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
@Rienk
@Jipper
@T-Havok
@RichyB

Last edited:

Jipper

Reigning S14 AOR PC F6 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
May 24, 2017
Hi Guys,

I am unable to make this race as its my Sisters Wedding, and also @Rienk is away, so we need someone who will volunteer to host for this race please.

Also if someone can track the qualifying and race results with all penalties that will be great. i will be back in the UK around 10PM monday night, so i should be able to get the results updated Tuesday.

• Winner
Reactions: Rienk

Kreosteijn

Formula 4 1st Driver
Sep 10, 2017
I might not be home in time for this race, if I'm not online at 8:00 don't wait for me.

FisiFan91

AOR Founder (on hiatus)
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Hi Guys,

I am unable to make this race as its my Sisters Wedding, and also @Rienk is away, so we need someone who will volunteer to host for this race please.

Also if someone can track the qualifying and race results with all penalties that will be great. i will be back in the UK around 10PM monday night, so i should be able to get the results updated Tuesday.
Please lads, we need someone to take care of hosting, inviting & results screenshotting for this Sunday's race!

@Dazzy Oz @Jipper @FlexesMarci @Niek van Gelder @PiekarzPotato @Portex @T-Havok @teunvanberkel @Kiinako @Rienk @Ping2High @DackeBerg @Kreosteijn @Snook @Klauuiii @FraGioco9 @Thomas Schmidt @Flaf @RichyB @Borderline @Póstás Delfin @RaTaka97 @blackmiles

FraGioco9

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Feb 25, 2018
I always record my race so you can find results on yt. About hosting, I have a 80 down 20 up ethernet connection, if no one has a better speed than mine, I'll host

Borderline

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 25, 2017
I always record my race so you can find results on yt. About hosting, I have a 80 down 20 up ethernet connection, if no one has a better speed than mine, I'll host
It's not just the speed. The latency is almost the most critical part of the connection to play this game.

Anyway. I already sent a message to @Jipper a few days ago to say that I could host if there's nobody else who wants to host. Usually it ends up in disaster when I have to invite everyone. So if someone else wants to do the invites, then I'll be the host and invite the "inviter" first so (s)he can invite the rest.

Jipper

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
May 24, 2017

Snook

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 16, 2017
I wont be able to make it to this race too unfortunately.

Borderline

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 25, 2017
Disclaimer: If it turns out that I have to invite everyone. For those who wish to participate in tonights race, add me as a friend in Steam. I can not be held responsible if you don't get an invite. It is your responsibility to look me up on steam:

https://steamcommunity.com/id/radmsc/

Borderline

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 25, 2017
By the way. I will not join Discord as this program continues to disrupt my framerate. So any questions or remarks need to be send to me via a PM on Steam.

Kreosteijn

Formula 4 1st Driver
Sep 10, 2017
@Jipper here are the results.

Qualifying:
1532290437184.png

Race:
1532290681457.png

Ping2High retired on lap 5.
FlexesMarci left the session (disconnected) on lap 6.
PiekarzPotato retired on lap 7.
DackeBerg retired on lap 13.
Borderline retired on lap 17.

According to the rules, none of them should score points.

Drivers who complete less than 90% of the race distance will be classified as DNF (Did Not Finish) in the race results, and will score 0 points regardless of their final position.
Ping2High:
1532291334153.png

FlexesMarci:
1532291361617.png

Piekarz:
1532291404980.png

DackeBerg:
1532291416098.png

Borderline:
1532291431247.png

Reactions: Jipper

FlexesMarci

Pro Karter
May 6, 2018
@Jipper here are the results.

Qualifying:
View attachment 52678

Race:
View attachment 52679

Ping2High retired on lap 5.
FlexesMarci left the session (disconnected) on lap 6.
PiekarzPotato retired on lap 7.
DackeBerg retired on lap 13.
Borderline retired on lap 17.

According to the rules, none of them should score points.

FlexesMarci

Pro Karter
May 6, 2018
I'm sorry that the slipstream went during the race but unfortunately went off the power for a big storm and I could not come back as it went to my internet.
I'm sorry, but I did not know what to do. @Jipper

Borderline

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 25, 2017
I'm sorry that the slipstream went during the race but unfortunately went off the power for a big storm and I could not come back as it went to my internet.
I'm sorry, but I did not know what to do. @Jipper
I’m not sure, but I think the slipstream was still there.

I think it’s oke to go offline in this situation. I rather have you go offline as a precaution in stead of having the lightning hit your house and have your pc destroyed...

Reactions: FlexesMarci

Kreosteijn

Formula 4 1st Driver
Sep 10, 2017
I had zero laps of practice and no setup for this race, which meant I was sliding through most corners. I qualified last and finished in last place, but fortunately still ended up in 7th place because so many people retired the race.

Also, congrats to @Portex for winning the championship and to @FraGioco9 and @Kiinako for getting their first podiums of the season.

Jipper

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
May 24, 2017
Hi guys,

Im back online and will get the results updated tonight, thanks to @Borderline for hosting and providing results of the race,

hope everything went as smoothly as usual.