PS4 - Round 13 - Japanese Grand Prix [22/07/2018 8pm UK Time] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 Round 13 - Japanese Grand Prix [22/07/2018 8pm UK Time]

Farewell AOR

F1 Senna Equivalent
Sep 27, 2017
Round 13 - Japanese Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 15

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 22nd July 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Suzuka International Racing Circuit
Laps: 27

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
- @neonostra
- @Wiberg9
- @Lewis Young
- @clively750

Farewell AOR

F1 Senna Equivalent
Sep 27, 2017

Mercedes
1. @AOR Gizmo - AORGizmo #92
2. @captinfranko - frakobewise #51

Red Bull
1. @Lewis Young - Hibeelew1875 #16
2. @OilerRyan97 - Camoryan17 #34

Ferrari
1. @clively750 - Happy-G-Lucky #47
2. @OasisFan95 - OasisFan95 #41

Force India
1. @RC7_NI - RC7_NI #13
2. Seat Available (Sign-Up)

Williams
1. @geo_morgz92 - Geo_Morgz92 #26
2. @ZReFlowZ - zrefolwz #4

McLaren
1. @rickardo360 - rickardo360 #22
2. @iamburbs - iamburbs #23

Toro Rosso
1. @EnvoyExtreme - EnvoyExtreme #46

Haas
1. Seat Available (Sign-Up)
2. @dustrat - Get_This_Or_Die #15

Renault
1. @neonostra - Neonostra #69
2. @Joe2397 - Joer2397 #51

Sauber
1. @Wiberg9 - Wiber9 #12
2. @CapitalKing11 - CapitalKing11 #37

Reserves
1. Seat Available (Sign-Up)

**Must Read**
Let your league Coordinator @AOR Gizmo know that you can or can't make it to the race this weekend and only in this thread, Please

Thank you, Drivers

Lewis Young

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jul 30, 2017
Sorry guys, I was waiting on the stewards deciding what my punishment would be. I’m 95% sure I’ll be racing this week. If anything changes I’ll let you know

• Informative
Reactions: Farewell AOR

iamburbs

Semi-Pro Karter
May 20, 2018
I will be racing. Suzuka is definitely not one of my better tracks - I really struggle with sector 1 and always seem to struggle with rhythm in that part of the lap. I would take a lower end of the points finish in the dry. I'm hoping for more rain!

• Informative

Lewis Young

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jul 30, 2017
Turns out I won’t be able to make it tonight and next week guys, I’m on holiday so there was a possibility that I could race over there but I never took the ps with me so I’m missing both races. Sorry again and good luck to all ?

• Informative

Farewell AOR

F1 Senna Equivalent
Sep 27, 2017
Sorry guys, I was waiting on the stewards deciding what my punishment would be. I’m 95% sure I’ll be racing this week. If anything changes I’ll let you know
The stewards have decided to award @Lewis Young with a Qualifying Ban for the next race he attends along with 10 penalty points for a block in qualifying leading to a crash.

The stewards do however recognise, and appreciate, the honesty showed here and the very sportsmanlike conduct being reported. This is a perfect way to deal with being on the wrong end of an incident. Namely cedeing a position in the race as forgiveness.

Closed. @AOR Gizmo @iamburbs
Head Steward decided this on Thursday at 10:40 PM

Farewell AOR

F1 Senna Equivalent
Sep 27, 2017
Turns out I won’t be able to make it tonight and next week guys, I’m on holiday so there was a possibility that I could race over there but I never took the ps with me so I’m missing both races. Sorry again and good luck to all ?
Hello as you are missing the next 2 races on AOR in league A2 on ps4. I will get in contact with The stewards as you have a Qualifying Ban for the next race.

Farewell AOR

F1 Senna Equivalent
Sep 27, 2017
Sounds like it will be points for everyone that finishes at this rate!
This just depends on how many are racing in tonight race buddy. It may get postponed or cancel if we have only a few drivers. Will keep you all posted in the PlayStation Chat Groupe.

Lewis Young

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jul 30, 2017
Hello as you are missing the next 2 races on AOR in league A2 on ps4. I will get in contact with The stewards as you have a Qualifying Ban for the next race.
Yeah I seen the punishment the stewards gave me, I was planning to serve it tonight but obviously I can’t race the next two weeks. I’m sure they said that it would be served whenever I’m racing next. Sorry again guys

• Informative