PS4 - Round 13 - Japanese Grand Prix - 22nd July (8PM UK TIME) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 Round 13 - Japanese Grand Prix - 22nd July (8PM UK TIME)

HoinkDoink

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Feb 18, 2017
Round 13 - Japanese Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 15

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 22nd July 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Suzuka International Racing Circuit
Laps: 27

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
@Nozza_95
@FredyLourenzo
@Iestyn rhys

Last edited:

HoinkDoink

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Feb 18, 2017
1. How was your race in Malaysia?

2. What is the plan to stop @kerkinator1996

3. What are you own goals for the remainder of the season?

Carcanon

S16 AOR PS4 F8 Champion
Dec 8, 2017
First stint was fun. Especially the beginning with the dry tyres in the wet condition. Second stint I was a bit in no man's land.

That's up to @Benmorgan and @kingbrat20010.

None. Just having some fun with starting at the back.

kingbrat20010

Formula Karter
Jan 13, 2018

Not so great, could of been better.

I’m going to try to get on the podium at Japan because these last few tracks and upcoming track isn’t to my liking. But I’ll be winning USA hopefully to make a come back.

Win the championship, or not to drop to third.

syluntbob

Premium Member
Premium Member
Aug 22, 2016
1. How was your race in Malaysia? Surprisingly good as didn’t get to practice much, partly down to using rl again!

Unless anyone else at the top can practice several hours every day I think he’s unstoppable!

Top 6 finish or higher and help ferrari win the constructors championship, could be anyone of 4-5 teams as its quite close.

Ivorbrynmike

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 12, 2017
Incredible no one saw it but I got the triple pole win and fastest lap in grand prix mode anyway ?? unfortunately I was still having PSN issues which didn't allow the invite to join to appear until 1 hour after the race started unfortunate for me but at least I didn't DNF ?

Thumb tacts we will plant at specific points of the track and force a puncture

Keep gaining points I do feel I'm in the top 5 on paper and some time's have podium pace going into the race 31 points between myself and @HoinkDoink is doable if I can get top 4 and podiums in every track remaining but this season has been a write off since Hungary and Belgium

kerkinator1996

S15 AOR PS4 F7 Champion
Mar 20, 2018

Decent pole lap. But derping at the start forced me to the back of the pack. Still I managed to win it.

:)

Win the championship of course