Aug 21, 2016
Round 13 - Japanese Grand Prix
AOR F1 2016 Season 13

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 30th July 2017
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Suzuka International Racing Course
Laps: 27

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Mackisdoodle

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Sep 29, 2015
I might not race as i am horrible at this track and will come home from my vacation 2-3 hours before the race. Ive never driven around this track on this game. I got the game 2 weeks before signup to this season but ill let you know on sunday how things are going. If i can learn the track reasonably well imma race.

• Informative
Reactions: Thompson

Thompson

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
AOR Commentator
Aug 21, 2016
Just wanted to inform you guys that my mic is broken. I will be on Discord and listen but I won't be able to say anything!

only4win

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Oct 23, 2016
My monitor broke this morning. Last evening it was working fine, but I think backlight finally died after 9 years :D I have tried to fix it for few hours now but no luck so far. There is a chance that I can get spare monitor in the time of the race but if I can't get it I will be missing this race. FYI @Thompson

• Informative
Reactions: Thompson

Michaelx99

S13 AOR PC Split 2 Champion
Mar 21, 2017
First Victory ! :D

Too bad I forgot to record that race because it was awesome. Plenty of overtakes and the final battle with Micheal was real stressful ^^
Until you broke really early for turn 1 and I hit you..

Kremaaa

Semi-Pro Karter
Jun 3, 2017
Well I thought you would expect that since I moved on the inside line to let you the room on the outside

N1kmido

F1 Senna Equivalent
Sep 17, 2016
This track is just pure joy. So satisfying to drive. :love:

My race was quite a nice up and down and up and down and up again. :D