XB1 - Round 13 - Japanese Grand Prix 30/07/17 - 8:00pm | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 Round 13 - Japanese Grand Prix 30/07/17 - 8:00pm

• ANNOUNCEMENT: The AOR iRacing leagues are back for another season! Sign-ups now open:
    AOR GTE League Season 7 - LINK
    AOR Formula 3 Championship Season 3 - LINK

Justin || Taz

XB1 F1 Assist Leagues Overseer
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 27, 2016
Round 13 - Japanese Grand Prix
AOR F1 2016 Season 13

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 30th July 2017
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Suzuka International Racing Course
Laps: 27

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

[/QUOTE]

Maddog40

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
FIFA Coordinator
Feb 13, 2017
Quick couple of calculations:

@Picklessv2 needs only a 5th place finish to be crowned champion. Even if he doesn't score, he could still wrap it up depending on results.

Only @AlfieHutton68 and @samrockall can still challenge him, and would need to win every race bar one (and would need to come 2nd in the other race) in order to win the championship. Pickless will be champion if neither of them finish higher than 2nd.

UndercutF1

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Apr 4, 2017

@Picklessv2 needs only a 5th place finish to be crowned champion. Even if he doesn't score, he could still wrap it up depending on results.

Only @AlfieHutton68 and @samrockall can still challenge him, and would need to win every race bar one (and would need to come 2nd in the other race) in order to win the championship. Pickless will be champion if neither of them finish higher than 2nd.
You must have no social life if you have the time to do this for the assist 2 noobs

Maddog40

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
FIFA Coordinator
Feb 13, 2017
Us Assist 2 noobs stick together.

UndercutF1

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Apr 4, 2017

@AlfieHutton68 @samrockall Im open to bribes to realease the Maldonado

UndercutF1

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Apr 4, 2017
This race will be fun. Less than 2 hours to practise on a circuit where I'm a second off the pace, and next race is one of my best and I'm not even here

UndercutF1

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Apr 4, 2017
Well I'm missing the FE race tomorrow unfortunately, after today's race it is looking to be a stunner. Don't even like Suzuka when I could be watching a great race :(