PC - Round 13 - Japanese Grand Prix [30/07/2017 08:00PM] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 13 - Japanese Grand Prix [30/07/2017 08:00PM]

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheVerenzak

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Round 13 - Japanese Grand Prix
AOR F1 2016 Season 13

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 30th July 2017
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Suzuka International Racing Course
Laps: 27

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Fersiphion

Formula 3 1st Driver
Apr 14, 2017
I like this track, one of the best on the current calander in real life and to race on yourself. But I was wondering what your times were around this one my fastest atm is 1.36.4 but can easily make up these 4 tenths

Steve Jackson

AOR Legend
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
I like this track, one of the best on the current calander in real life and to race on yourself. But I was wondering what your times were around this one my fastest atm is 1.36.4 but can easily make up these 4 tenths
Well I've been managing to improve on my TT times generally.

Like Italy it's not a favoured track, (Sunday was my best result there although I did manage a 5th place one season which surprised me) so hopefully I can find satisfaction in hooking a lap up; there's no feeling beats it than on this track because I find it quite hard. The race will be all about being consistent as was last week.

I will be looking to get in the points again if I can.

Caffa

S13 AOR PC Split 4 Champion
Mar 25, 2017
Gonna be hoping to score a few points in this race although the forecast is thunderstorms it's gonna be a tough one I'd say 4 pit stops if ur gonna be conservative but not Theresa may please the devil woman just chillin right now might have a beer later mate

Steve Jackson

AOR Legend
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Been on TT and yeah 1:36.4 is about me at the moment, realistically in online mode I think I will be 1:37.0

Hinyaldee

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 9, 2016
I love Japan, I hate that track. Can't manage lower than 1.37-8ish

Connor Park

Pro Karter
Jul 8, 2016
Really sorry for late notice but this week I've been having crazy problems with my internet with it being way too unstable. I don't want to race and end up crashing someone out because of lag. I am sorting this out so I should be good for next week hopefully. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.