Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014

Round 14 - Japanese Grand Prix
Season 8

Race Information:

Date: Sun 17th August 2014
Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Suzuka Circuit

If you are unable to attend the race, PLEASE advise your League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread.

League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar
Current Standings

Track Guide:

Last edited by a moderator:

aalliigg

3-time AOR PC Split 1 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
[results="width:940px;height:520px"]key=0AqUuyPMQFID-dEhpY1dJU29EMlU3cU4tVERobjNzYnc&w idget=true&range=B2%3AF22&gid=98&single=true&chro me=false[/results]

Apr 18, 2014
Was a weird race.

Got first in Q, then I got a terrible start, got down to 3rd. Then Granu attacked me and pushed me on T1 (thanks for that). That lost me my whole momentum so was last when I pitted on lap 3. Later in the race I caught up to Granu, closing him down to try and overtake and a curb caught me and smashed me into the wall so hard, lost my front wing and front right tyre. After that I was like 40 seconds behind, pushed really hard but ran out of time. At the end I was around 1 second down on 11th place but... :(

aalliigg

3-time AOR PC Split 1 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
There it is lads!! THREE titles!! Can't believe it!! :D :D

It's been a good season, really really competitive to begin with, shame it's tailed off a little now. Lot's of fast people not attending, maybe because they got behind in the championship. Either way, it's always been a good race out in front (barring Singapore.. :p), so it's been an enjoyable season. Much better than I thought it would be now Ownage has left. :)

Season is still not over, but people are clearly losing motivation, me included, especially now.. :p I would ask that you still race, but maybe just do less practice. This race I only did about an hour of practice. The races are usually good fun though, so it's worth it! :)

Finally, with Jack1st hosting, it seemed to go really smoothly. Did anyone have any complaints? If not, we will use him from now on. :)

YES! :D

kramma

Pro Karter
Apr 13, 2014
WEll had a okay race started from 11 did finish 7th, the first lap was a mess and then some laps later i did have a fight with iza like 5-6 laps so i did lost some secs after those fights.

klawutzke

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Mar 18, 2014
My Video:
[video=youtube;c2Urpye00XE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2Urpye00XE[/video]

Very happy with this race, although I didn't have much practice for it. Luckily my strategie went of very good, starting on the primes and pitting on time less than most of the others.
10 laps on primes in the second stint was on the limit for me so I went for Inters on lap to early. Nevertheless it didn't cost me any time as my primes would have been to bad for another lap.
Also congrats to Alex for the 3rd championship in a row :)

Jack1st

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 14, 2014
[video=youtube;3zGSYibukQ4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zGSYibukQ4&feature=youtu.be[/video]

F1DanielJ

Rookie
Apr 16, 2014
Apart from this bad start I had a pretty good race with 10 and 11 laps on primes before the rain. And sorry for the mods. I think it was the files in tracks/difficulties that changed the ai-values that caused problem. I have removed them, I have raced online with the mods, and it should work.

[video=youtube_share;WT16_XG6NH8]http://youtu.be/WT16_XG6NH8[/video]

klawutzke

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Mar 18, 2014
Wanted to say that I can not drive in India because I'm on holiday. Good luck and have fun :)