Aug 24, 2017
Round 13 - Japanese Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 15

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 22nd July 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Suzuka International Racing Circuit
Laps: 27

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
- @Captain Slow
[email protected]

Last edited:

Captain Slow

AOR PC GT3 S11 Tier 3 Champion
Apr 4, 2018
I thought I'd make it this time but have been sent for another job assignment.

Reymps

Semi-Pro Karter
Apr 2, 2018
I am still on vacation, so I won't come. (Next race I'm back)
Have fun!

Billamy

Formula 3 Test Driver
Dec 7, 2017
First things first
Sorry to @TJGAMER13 for the quali incident.
Also sorry to everyone who hit me in the back in lap 1, I had to slow down so I wouldn't hit people spinning off. Also had to swerve because someone brake checked me.
Sorry if I caused any wing damage.

karnak07

Formula 3 Test Driver
Dec 16, 2017
once again race ruined on the first lap. once again (although I try to be careful as much as possible) a car turned sideways in front of me and broke my wing, same situation in Malaysia . I'm probably paying the early season luck. I do not give up, but that's hard :)

congratulations to @Kryxeno for the championship victory :smuggrin: :pigeon::blackeye::angelic:

PRelease

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Feb 23, 2018
I wasn't expecting a good result here but that was too much worse than i expected. First, i messed up my quali lap, then @Icko hit me at the start and gave me spin, ruined mine and @karnak07 's race. I did a nice comeback to 5th place but this games tyre/sidepod glitch caused a huge crash with @karnak07 . I don't know what to say anymore. Congrats to @Kryxeno @Agent Smith and @HaiCo . And i retired on the last lap but i think i'm gonna be 10th because i finished more than %90 of the race distance.

Last edited:

HaiCo

Moderator & PC F1 League Runner
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Apr 10, 2018
@Head Squid here are the results of the race. Unfortunately I don't have a screenshot from after quali, but you might have that one yourself or im sure @Biolite80 has one.

Attachments

Biolite80

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 14, 2017
I do not have a screen shot but I believe I've got it all on my video

Head Squid

GP2 Reserve Driver
Aug 24, 2017
@HaiCo I have the video of qualifying with results on my other computer. I will upload race results today and then qualy results on saturday.