PS4 - Round 13 United States Grand Prix [28/07/2016 20:00] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 Round 13 United States Grand Prix [28/07/2016 20:00]

Driver of the day?

• TyranoTigger

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nico

• Jthorn97

• Andrei Codreanu

• Total voters

TyranoTigger

S12 AOR PC F1 Split 1 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Looking at ebay and seeing I can get £20-£25 for F1 2015 right now. So tempting :nailbiting:

alexukr

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 18, 2016
I realised that i have secured a top 3 finish so no TT event for me :cigar::cigar::cigar::cigar::cigar:

King_Rockhammer

S11 AOR PS3 F1 Champion
Sep 20, 2014
Was nice to have a race for the lead with Alex but this track combined with the tyre wear made driving extremely unsatisfying. 3 laps of good tyres and then ridiculous understeer for the rest of the stint. Also had lots of issues with lag spikes(I think this is my hard drive) and one time I completely missed the pit-lane entrance, cut the final corner and had to do an extra lap which gave Alex the lead for the final stint :facepalm: I hope the stream missed that part :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

Its also hard to find motivation when only 9 people are racing. I hope we can get back to a full grid for Brazil because driving around with 7 people at the end is not a good image for the league. It must have been pretty boring for the streamers tbh.

Oh we definitely caught you missing the pits :p I also spotted you losing your wing coming into the pits in Quali ;)

• Friendly
Reactions: TyranoTigger

BeMu

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 10, 2016
By the way, I've uploaded my POV of when @Birkoff and @BeMu had their accidents.

On the stream it's 44:15 here:

It was not any sort of "revenge". I genuinely didn't look when rejoining the track because I was too focused on losing as little time as possible. It was the first time I ended someone else's race and I felt sick in my stomach. That's why I retired and instantly messaged birkoff to apologise. I'm not that sort of person at all.

Reactions: King_Rockhammer

King_Rockhammer

S11 AOR PS3 F1 Champion
Sep 20, 2014
It was not any sort of "revenge". I genuinely didn't look when rejoining the track because I was too focused on losing as little time as possible. It was the first time I ended someone else's race and I felt sick in my stomach. That's why I retired and instantly messaged birkoff to apologise. I'm not that sort of person at all.
I didn't realise that at the time. Later on around lap 26 I clarified that you had apologised and that it was unintentional. At the time that's what it seemed which is why I said it. Glad we've cleared this up. :)

Reactions: BeMu

Bcolt93

F1 Senna Equivalent
Oct 24, 2014
Standings are updated. Red Bull have now won the constructors title. I'll watch the race later tomorrow. Can't wait for this season to end, as the turnout today was incredibly poor and it doesn't sound like its getting much better for the last 2 rounds.

Andrei Codreanu

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jun 12, 2014
Well a race to forget for me, both pace wise and driving standards wise. Didn't have that 100% focus like I usually do
Disappointing to see that even if you admit that you weren't up to your regular standard in terms of driving, you still report me, before even asking for footage of our incidents, as you will see that it looked completely differently, besides the fact I was the one losing the wing, but this and the crash from the practice race, where you basically run me off like in an open lobby, just confirmed me that I will have to watch my back when meeting you on track. (n) :meh:

Will respond to the enquiry later today or tomorrow, when I have time to provide the footage.

• Kappa

Jthorn97

Premium Member
Premium Member
Feb 10, 2015
Disappointing to see that even if you admit that you weren't up to your regular standard in terms of driving, you still report me, before even asking for footage of our incidents, as you will see that it looked completely differently, besides the fact I was the one losing the wing, but this and the crash from the practice race, where you basically run me off like in an open lobby, just confirmed me that I will have to watch my back when meeting you on track. (n) :meh:
What I said about my driving standards wasn't reffering to what happened between you and me. I was reffering to that I had two penalties and a lot of warnings.

I didn't think it was neccassary to ask you for the footage before creating a steward inquiry because I thought that there was too much happening within too short period of time to be some sort of lag issue, and I do think that due to your aggressive driving a incident was unavoidable anyway.

Funny that you bring up something that happened in a unofficial 3 lap practice race. I admit I made a bit too aggressive move on you in that race but I tried to turn as much as I could however we got both glued together and the cars just flew into the wall, but try to get me penalised for that one if you want :D

• Funny
Reactions: Andrei Codreanu