PC - Round 14 - Belgian Grand Prix [11/24/2019 - 8:00 PM ET] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 14 - Belgian Grand Prix [11/24/2019 - 8:00 PM ET]

Steph Farelle

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 27, 2019
Round 14 - Belgian Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 18

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 24th November 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (ET)
Circuit: Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps
Laps: 22

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
@Fizzymon
@Hewins
-

Last edited:

Fizzymon

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Jan 14, 2018
Writing here to officially say I am a no show this weekend. Best of luck to everyone and hopefully I can watch via my laptop.

• Sad
Reactions: Rapha

Fizzymon

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Jan 14, 2018
I will be cheering for rain in the hopes that Monza doesn’t have it. I can handle it at Monza but I’d rather not

Hewins

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Jun 29, 2018
I wont be racing until further notice. My clamp broke on my wheel and I can't mount it regardless of what I do. Thing just slides off.

Zephyr

Pro Karter
May 11, 2017
I wont be racing until further notice. My clamp broke on my wheel and I can't mount it regardless of what I do. Thing just slides off.
What kind of wheel do you have? I solved my clamp issue by bolting my wheel to a piece of wood and then using clamps to clamp the wood to my desk

Fizzymon

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Jan 14, 2018
So I had a wonderful commentary full of jokes and good calls and action. Except streamlabs decided to not record the middle portion of the race so I have two clips one for the beginning and one for the end! Good job everyone, even you guys who struggled, keep your heads up guys!

Reactions: Illicit

Sabba7h

F1 Test Driver
Aug 26, 2017
Looked at my stream and can't protest the last warning I got, it was entirely my fault. So the race goes to Illicit and I think that may be the end of my championship challenge, unless something catastrophic happens in the next 7 rounds.

I know the saying goes in racing: "It's not over until it's over," but I don't think I'm going to be able to make up 9 points/race. He's just too fast for that.

Illicit

Formula 4 1st Driver
Apr 1, 2019
Looked at my stream and can't protest the last warning I got, it was entirely my fault. So the race goes to Illicit and I think that may be the end of my championship challenge, unless something catastrophic happens in the next 7 rounds.

I know the saying goes in racing: "It's not over until it's over," but I don't think I'm going to be able to make up 9 points/race. He's just too fast for that.
Looking forward to battling it out the rest of the way regardless of the championship. I just couldn't manage to keep ahead of yourself and @CarlosAbraaoXD today. Was about to settle for P3 until I saw you both had penalties, then it was just a matter of staying in your DRS and keeping it on track. Not sure what happened to Carlos right after the kemmel straight but it was nice to claim P2 in track position.

Reactions: CarlosAbraaoXD

Zephyr

Pro Karter
May 11, 2017
So I had a wonderful commentary full of jokes and good calls and action. Except streamlabs decided to not record the middle portion of the race so I have two clips one for the beginning and one for the end! Good job everyone, even you guys who struggled, keep your heads up guys!
I just went back and watched your commentary. I really enjoyed it. Great work

Reactions: Fizzymon

Zephyr

Pro Karter
May 11, 2017
the rain made it fun
Its not fun for me when I'm a 1 second+ off the pace in the wet. This is honestly the track where I felt I had really good race pace for once but I'm so bad in the wet in this game. I was 50 seconds behind 9th place by the time dry weather came

Reactions: Fizzymon

Sabba7h

F1 Test Driver
Aug 26, 2017
Looking forward to battling it out the rest of the way regardless of the championship. I just couldn't manage to keep ahead of yourself and @CarlosAbraaoXD today. Was about to settle for P3 until I saw you both had penalties, then it was just a matter of staying in your DRS and keeping it on track. Not sure what happened to Carlos right after the kemmel straight but it was nice to claim P2 in track position.
I defended very hard against him, didn't know he was as close as he was when I went for the next corner and we touched wheels so he skipped the corner as a result.

Reactions: CarlosAbraaoXD