PC - Round 14 - Belgian Grand Prix [11/24/2019 - 8:00PM ET] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 14 - Belgian Grand Prix [11/24/2019 - 8:00PM ET]

Lundqvistbro

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jun 14, 2018
Round 14 - Belgian Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy America F1 Leagues - Season 3

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 24th November 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (Eastern Time)
Circuit: Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps
Laps: 22

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
- @RhapsoddyX
- @Cavy
- @Fruitsalsa

Last edited:

Lundqvistbro

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jun 14, 2018
Due to an event I am attending either saturday or sunday, if it falls on sunday I will not be able to attend meaning that again one of our back up hosts will have to take the responsibilty of hosting this race.

RhapsoddyX

Semi-Pro Karter
Sep 23, 2019
Again I will bot be able to race since I'm fighting for the championship in another league, with conflicting time with AOR.

Lund, I will not race until second order, so if you wanna keep DNSing me or removing me, its up to you!

Lundqvistbro

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jun 14, 2018
There are no chance you can join anyway? I saw you trying to join late last evening.
I think he was trying to watch if I’m not mistaken, not join, as he already told me he wouldn’t be able to race yesterday. Same as this week he has informed me here that he won’t be able to race.

Reactions: LyneMartel

RhapsoddyX

Semi-Pro Karter
Sep 23, 2019
Yeah, I watched the first 8 laps or so, until the other race was going to start. I will race when time goes back 1h or due canceled races on this other league. Anyways, I will be always watching you guys, results and races!

Have fun everybody!

Kane Jr

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 28, 2017
Yeah, I watched the first 8 laps or so, until the other race was going to start. I will race when time goes back 1h or due canceled races on this other league. Anyways, I will be always watching you guys, results and races!

Have fun everybody!
Good luck in your other championship!

Reactions: LyneMartel

Lundqvistbro

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jun 14, 2018
I can confirm that I will not attend the race this weekend, so @british_bulldog or @codeGreene. you guys can decide which one of you hosts on sunday, just remember to take screenshots of the qualfying results, and race results, with and without penalties, plus a general summery of events, mainly incidents.

Reactions: british_bulldog