PS4 - Round 14 Brazilian Grand Prix [04/08/2016 20:00] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 Round 14 Brazilian Grand Prix [04/08/2016 20:00]

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

Driver of the Day

• Desimpele

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jthorn97

• Nico

• Andrei Codreanu

• Birkoff

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bcolt93

F1 Senna Equivalent
Oct 24, 2014
Tyre wear is a b*tch though. There is no chance to even do a two stopper here for me
you can try it, but its definitely not faster. i think the only reason it worked last time was because we did the 2 formation laps and had fresh tyres.

BeMu

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 10, 2016
Have a good one tonight chaps. Hope it's a good race despite numbers and hopefully I'll have wifi when the stream is live

Desimpele

AOR PS4 F1 2015 Champion
Nov 11, 2014
Hmm had 4 times or so contact, was there that much lag or desync? 3 times the usual tyrestuck/sidepod thing. If someone thinks it is my fault, please send me a message. I think, just after the race now, it's the desync tyre stuck thing.

Almost forgot, awesome 1-2 for Red Bull! The true constructor champions of this year! :D

Jthorn97

Premium Member
Premium Member
Feb 10, 2015
That turned out to be an interesting race even though I crashed out at lap one. Not really sure what happened there @Birkoff, but I'll have to take a look at it again.

The only problem is that on my screen I was one car length ahead of @Nico on the finish line but in the results it said I was 0.001 behind him. :facepalm:

Desimpele

AOR PS4 F1 2015 Champion
Nov 11, 2014
It's because of the desyncs at the start, the time tries to fix it if I make any sense
[DOUBLEPOST=1470341840][/DOUBLEPOST]Basicly it means you got a jump start on nico (in terms of time, dunno what happened between you 2 at the start or anything)

• Agree
Reactions: Nico

alexukr

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 18, 2016
Race Recap: I had a descent but not very spectacular lap, but my raw pace on this track was really good and i finally secured my premier first row start in AOR

I had a little bit of a lag start and lost a place to Andrei, but was able to overtake him quckly and tried to follow Tom. On Lap 5 i've braked a little bit too late into the Senna-S and Andrei got a good run on me. He overtook me into to turn 4, and we made contact.

I am still pretty pis*** as this would have been an easy Podium or even antoher 2nd place, as i felt really good on the track and with the field being already spread out it is even more frustrating that the damage was terminal. Instead @Desimpele closed me down to 3 points.

Congratz to the podium finishers and especially to @Bcolt93. Seems like we switched places today :D

Nico

2-time AOR Rally League Champion
Jan 14, 2014
The only problem is that on my screen I was one car length ahead of @Nico on the finish line but in the results it said I was 0.001 behind him. :facepalm:
You got a great start m8, looked like you almost hit the car in front and had to slow down.
The desync probably corrected itself at the finish, you were half a car in front on my screen.
Great battle :)

@Desimpele Think we can blame the incident on lap 1 on lag, you agree?
[DOUBLEPOST=1470342811][/DOUBLEPOST]
DotD poll added and standings are updated

@Nico can you confirm that @Jthorn97 finished ahead of you on your screen
Yes he did

Jthorn97

Premium Member
Premium Member
Feb 10, 2015
You got a great start m8, looked like you almost hit the car in front and had to slow down.
The desync probably corrected itself at the finish, you were half a car in front on my screen.
Great battle :)

@Desimpele Think we can blame the incident on lap 1 on lag, you agree?
We'll have to take a look at it. If I lose on 0.001 I will f*cking kill myself lol :D

• Funny
Reactions: RBOS_00 and Nico

Nico

2-time AOR Rally League Champion
Jan 14, 2014
Nah, we have to take a look at it. The game corrected itself so he might have won over me.
Even if you had a lagstart, it had no affect on our battle. The correct thing to do is put you in front of me in the standings (y)