PC - Round 14 - Brazilian Grand Prix | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 14 - Brazilian Grand Prix

• ANNOUNCEMENT: The AOR iRacing leagues are back for another season! Sign-ups now open:
    AOR GTE League Season 7 - LINK
    AOR Formula 3 Championship Season 3 - LINK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve Jackson

AOR Legend
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Round 14 - Brazilian Grand Prix
F1 2015 Season 11

Race Information:

Date: Sunday 7th August 2016
Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Autódromo José Carlos Pace
Laps: 36

If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place.

Important Links:

League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar
Results & Standings

Informed Absences:

@icemandk - working on house
@Lamoracke79 - early start for work
@Scott_Aitchison - wheel problems
@SexySpudflaps - family emergency
@allflattious - Cricket clash

Last edited:

Scott_Aitchison

Formula 3 Test Driver
Jun 27, 2015
I have reinstalled them, but the steering is really twitchy, I have tried everything to try and sort the problem but it's not working, the steering is so twitchy that I can barely hold the car in a straight line.

Steve Jackson

AOR Legend
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
I have reinstalled them, but the steering is really twitchy, I have tried everything to try and sort the problem but it's not working, the steering is so twitchy that I can barely hold the car in a straight line.
Maybe try your motherboard (chipset) driver, USB 3.0 drivers, graphics driver and network driver if they are separate. Sound is also (but less likely) a culprit.

PaulB1991

GP2 Reserve Driver
Jul 4, 2015
I was hoping this wouldn't happen to me but it has.. luckily I fixed it within 2 minutes. If anybody wants the file that I have which is 5.09 for the software so that it re-calibrates the wheel and installs (for me) the right drivers for the wheel then send me an inbox with your email and I'll send it to you asap. I'll include instructions as to what to do as well so you can have it all up and running quickly.

It SHOULD work first time (like with me) but no guarantees.

• Agree
Reactions: Steve Jackson

Partyfuchs

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Feb 22, 2015
Qualifying could have been pole but the 4th place is good enough.

Had a very good start and ended up at 3rd driving several rounds behind @Neba .
Should be angry at my mechanics because they let me out behind my rival @CameronB while i was ahead of him before the pit stop :).
Had a lots of wonderful fights with him until he went to his 2nd stop while i drove one more round at Primes.
After my Pit stop again to Primes i was quite surprised not seeing him anywhere. I think he and @Neba had a collision on their own at the pit exit.
After it it was a quite lonely race. @Punisher actually came out of nowhere and was able to come very close while @Jens Maul drove to his victory like a champ.
Maybe @Punisher is able to get the 2nd place after removing his 5 sec Penalty as i heard on Teamspeak. My 3 sec Penalty was quite dumb and my own fault.

Punisher

GP2 Reserve Driver
Oct 17, 2014
Qualifying could have been pole but the 4th place is good enough.

Had a very good start and ended up at 3rd driving several rounds behind @Neba .
Should be angry at my mechanics because they let me out behind my rival @CameronB while i was ahead of him before the pit stop :).
Had a lots of wonderful fights with him until he went to his 2nd stop while i drove one more round at Primes.
After my Pit stop again to Primes i was quite surprised not seeing him anywhere. I think he and @Neba had a collision on their own at the pit exit.
After it it was a quite lonely race. @Punisher actually came out of nowhere and was able to come very close while @Jens Maul drove to his victory like a champ.
Maybe @Punisher is able to get the 2nd place after removing his 5 sec Penalty as i heard on Teamspeak. My 3 sec Penalty was quite dumb and my own fault.
I started last due to a stupid DQ in qualifying so I started on primes for the first stint which lasted 10 laps, Second stint i did primes again which lasted up until 20 laps followed by another prime stint to 29 and finished on a set of options. Probably why I came out of nowhere. I was surprised about my pace as I thought going into the race that my pace was **** poor and my tyre wear was awful but it ended up being not so bad. Was a shame with qualifying as I could have joined in the battles up front but still a decent result.

acerees

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
My race summary. Screwed by the quali glitch that I get every race... started on heavily worn tyres. Lap 1 I hit Vlarichellos front wing with my rear right wheel.(now is that @Andrei Ivan or @schumizeu im not sure still :facepalm:) as I reacted to @CameronB having a twitchy moment. I apologise for that as I did not see you there and had very little reaction time as you can see from my POV. Then at the end of Lap 1 I became the braking point for one of the cars behind @schumizeu No real harm done and it was more than likely a gueninue mis judgement as I had to break earlier because of my tyre wear and they did seem to wait at turn 1 as well. (Thank you) but the incident that actually cost me a decent finishing place was with Vlarichello @Andrei Ivan

Last edited:

Punisher

GP2 Reserve Driver
Oct 17, 2014
My race summary.
Screwed by the quali glitch that I get every race... started on heavily worn tyres.
Lap 1 I hit Vlarichellos front wing with my rear right wheel.(now is that @Andrei Ivan or @schumizeu im not sure still :facepalm:) as I reacted to @CameronB having a twitchy moment. I apologise for that as I did not see you there and had very little reaction time as you can see from my POV.
Then at the end of Lap 1 I became the braking point for one of the cars behind (again @schumizeu or @Andrei Ivan) No real harm done and it was more than likely a gueninue mis judgement as I had to break earlier because of my tyre wear and they did seem to wait at turn 1 as well. (Thank you)
but the incident that actually cost me a decent finishing place was with Vlarichello (again I'm not which one it is sorry @schumizeu or @Andrei Ivan)
@Andrei Ivan is aschumi and @schumizeu is vlarichello

Steve Jackson

AOR Legend
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
As always guys, results are provisional pending the outcome of Stewards enquiries. Get em posted ASAP.

acerees

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
I hate the new app update I have lost half of my screen to a stupid reply to function that I will never use and I can't scroll to the top of my post to edit it.

• Friendly
Status
Not open for further replies.